IC Member ICHQ "Buy All The Rooms!" drive

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited February 2012 in Community
So I would like to throw my entire paycheck at buying rooms at ICHQ but there is the whole paying for my own house and food for the Fam thing. So next best thing is to group together as friends!

I'm pledging $100 towards a room. You can pledge donations of any size here or throw me a PM. As soon as we have enough for a room we can all send our pledged amounts to Lincoln and the group of us can go about naming it.

All the info for the rooms can be found here on intodetroit.com.

-Digi

Comments

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    The half-bath naming rights are spoken for by me. Remember, folks, Lincoln said in his room explanation thing that folks could spread sending pledged funds over several months. :D
  • If I get in on sponsoring a room, can I stipulate that the super saiyan inspector LOLdichoke gets put up in it somewhere?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    If I get in on sponsoring a room, can I stipulate that the super saiyan inspector LOLdichoke gets put up in it somewhere?
    I don't think that "stipulations" are an issue... but they can be pressed with how much you pitch in.

I was approached shortly after creating this thread about another buying group that I have now pledged my $100 to. Am still willing to help groups get together if there are more interested that are not already in private groups.

-Digi