IC North East events?

GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 LifeAkron, PA Icrontian
edited February 2012 in Community
Is there any tech events in the IC North East we could all get together and cover?

Comments

• AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    PAX East? But that's more gaming than tech.

There used to be something at Javits (NYC) in May, but I can't remember what it is.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    gaming is fine
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    PAX East is about it
    hmm maybe we should set something up as a course of action with Brians blessing of course! Only if there is a few people Brian trust to cover this for icrontic
    It all comes down to whether or not we can get press passes. PAX is kind of strict about them from what I understand.
    We probably only have five people that generate enough gaming content to qualify for press passes: Myself, Nick, CB, Binh, and Andrew. I'd be happy to give anyone a letter of assignment. If you want to go as an official Icrontic reporter, Gnome, you'd have to start cranking out gaming articles/news for the next couple of weeks :D
    If I only Had time. I've been with IC for 12 years now and wrote a few Articles but I've never gotten into it like I wanted and now with 2 kids and looking at new homes, Blah I need more time. But man to go to a Event and write would be a dream! I am about to write a article now actually and mail it to you
    Wait; no need to mail it. Let me give you posting permissions and you can post it directly in Wordpress: http://icrontic.com/wp-admin
    Thinking of calling it the Journey of a claw grip Gamer