ICMC: Friendship Is Magic The Gathering

2»

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    So is the end portal destroyed? Can we not use it later now?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    So is the end portal destroyed? Can we not use it later now?
    There is nothing to worry about here. It will not effect the future of adventures to The End. Because there was not permanent damage, I may just Troll the two players a bit.

-Digi
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    ...I just want my doors to work again...

Also I regret not spending more time looking for the stronghold entrance sounds like it was a lot of fun.

-Digi
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    So I am not entirly clear, the portal was destroyed or was just just mined around so that its a floating block now? and btw I do not want my cut just put my cut into the castle project/
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Not the best picture in the world, but it was alot of fun!! I had to cut out a bit early but I think group outings like this are great and should happen more often...
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I was wondering, was the shares of the spoils already divvied up, or is that still yet to come? I'm in no hurry, just checking.
    They haven't been yet. I have taken 1/2 of the regular stone brick and it was used in the warehouse build.

I figured I would give it about 2 weeks for peeps to speak up and probably divide it among the minors and the rest of the community share around next weekend.

-Digi
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    I will donate mine to the community.
    Bump. I'm planning on breaking this up this weekend. If you were there and have not spoken up for your share (took keep or donate) speak now or forever hold your peace.

When I break them up they will be evenly throughout chests in the warehouse. If you wish to leave any behind for the community/castle build then you will take what you like and just relabel your sign to state as such.

-Digi
    Didn't have the in game time I would have wanted... stressed by an idling accident, so I didn't do the break up. I strive to do it tomorrow night.

-Digi
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Sorry for the late response, but I'd like my share.
    I split it up last night. There are boxes in the basement of the Warehouse for everyone that spoke up in this thread. CB and GH, you guys were there is spirit so there is a stack of each stone brick for each of you.

I need to remember if I already split the regular stone brick because everyone turned out to have more mossy then regular. @Ryokyo do you remember me mentioning anything about already splitting it and we used the community half for the warehouse?

For the participants you may have a few more stacks of regular stone brick coming your way tonight once I figure it out. Also I still need to split up the Iron doors. There will be 3-4 for each of you.

Huge Thanks to everyone that participated. We've got some sweet building materials now for Icrontic Castle.

Next up, I'll bring in the "Ark".

-Digi
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Well, I dunno how I missed this thread, but I didn't see your post about the bricks until just now...
    I was there, and then I lag-dc'd and couldn't get back on due to a full server. I wouldn't mind a bit of it, but it's no huge deal.
    We'll make sure you get taken care of Midga :-D

-Digi
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    Hey Digi, I was on with NateDog earlier and he couldn't get into his chest because it was locked. Just letting you know.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    We'll make sure you get taken care of Midga :-D

-Digi
    <3
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    Hey, bumping this up because I decided to go down there and claim my stuff, and apparently I don't even have a chest.

I'd already spoken up for my share, so I'm not sure what's going on. :/
    Hammy: Fixt

-Digi