ICMC: Outlands Claims

Comments

• GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    That pig died a horrible death. I ate him.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Il - Ok, Won't stake your claim until further noted

MatL - That should be fine as long as it doesn't overlap with any of the above.

Gorzo - Re: A & B, I think A is in Castle land. B should be fine if you are not looking to fill in the water.
    Re: Snow claim, as long as it doesn't overlap with any of the above.

If I missed anything, please bump this thread and remind me. Doing my best to keep up, just still lacking an easy way to build a claim map (and just as easy to update)

I'm also adding some rules to the OP:

It will from now on be assumed that you precheck this thread to make sure the land is available. Then I don't have to say "as long as it doesn't overlap with any of the above" for every claim. I will continue to work on getting an easier way to view the claims.
    A screenshot from overviewer of your land is very much appreciated (but still not necessary).
    I would like to request that people put corner stones on their plots with a sign with the X:Z on it and suggest that a wall or some sort of barrier is built around it.
    Clarify what a claim entitles you to.

-Digi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    You can remove my claim if you want, I was assuming when I made it that I'd be playing more than I am, but with my new job and practicing for LoL/TF2/Pony streams I'm not gonna do much with it.
  • EnembisEnembis Grants, NM Member
    I would like to claim the groups of islands located in the points
    (X: -341, Z: 1449)
    (X: -341, Z: 1221)
    (X: -104, Z: 1221)
    (X: -104, Z: 1449)
    They are the islands right above Rah's island/
    I would like to claim the groups of islands located in the points
    (X: -341, Z: 1449)
    (X: -341, Z: 1221)
    (X: -104, Z: 1221)
    (X: -104, Z: 1449)
    They are the islands right above Rah's island/
    Verified. You're good. enjoy :-D

-Digi
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited December 2012
    Any problem with me grabbing this area? Approximately at X: -256 to -512, Y: 20 to 200.

Ok, maybe not quite Rapture, but something like it...
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited January 2013
    If there's no claim to it yet, I'd like to start working on this area here, and maybe more into the unexplored areas, but I'm not quite sure on that yet.

Approximate locations are X:1630, Z: -1285 to X:1780, Z: -1140

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    People are still playing? I hadn't seen anyone on in ages!
    I just finished digging my industrial plot down to the bedrock. Now it's time to build my insanitycastle(tm)
  • TheironhandTheironhand Centerline, Michigan Icrontian
    d3k0y said:

People are still playing? I hadn't seen anyone on in ages!

I'm on sometimes, but other then me I rarely see people log in.
    @ErrorNullTurnip - Sorry for not getting back to you. I am ok with this build as long as nothing comes out of the water. That particular location would normally have boat travel so as long as nothing interfears with that, you are good. We may need to discuss where you want to put the entrance.

@AlexDeGruven - I should have a chance to hop on tonight after work to verifiy availability. But if it doesn;t overlap with anything in the OP, you should be fine.

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft recently. Got a hardcore world I have 10+ hours into. I am interested to see how the newer implimentations have/will effect our world.

-Digi
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    Just so you know, server is not on 1.4.6 so don't update your client or you can't connect to the server.
    edited January 2013
    If you forget and update, you can pull the 1.4.5 prerelease (same code as the full release) direct from minecraft.net.
    I found it via a Google search for " minecraft 1.4.5 jar"
    Smarter then I thought I was, I backed up before upgrading. Looking at your claim now ADG.

-Digi

If there's no claim to it yet, I'd like to start working on this area here, and maybe more into the unexplored areas, but I'm not quite sure on that yet.

Approximate locations are X:1630, Z: -1285 to X:1780, Z: -1140

Approved. enjoy!

-Digi
    Rawk. I'll let you know if I plan/need to expand father north.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    I've been curious what you've been up to at your industrial plot, AlexDeGruven. Last I saw was a giant hole in the ground. Did you mean to say that some castle will be going there someday? In the meantime, I'm terrified that I'll fall in one day while not paying attention and die! Haha
    I haven't quite decided what I'm doing with my industrial plot. Digging it down to the bedrock was the first goal, though.

And yeah. There are actually a couple of dangerous areas in the industrial zone, heh.
  • I have not been around since before the reboot I would like to request a valley.

The four corners are roughly. (X,Z)
    -2200, -1820
    -2200, -1980
    -2405, -1820
    -2405, -1980
    imagephoto 2013-01-25_204639_zps1cfb39e6.png" />
    If I am seeing the map correct you recently generated this land?

That is fine, I just want to make sure I am seeing this correctly.

-Digi
  • That is correct.
    Yup, Can see it now. All yours.

-Digi
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    If you forget and update, you can pull the 1.4.5 prerelease (same code as the full release) direct from minecraft.net.
    I found it via a Google search for " minecraft 1.4.5 jar"
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1000645-multimc-43-windows-linux-mac/

Greatest bit of coding I have seen in Minecraft. They keep backups of all the different versions of Minecraft there ever has been, then lets you do a Steam Style launcher and manage multiple different versions of Minecraft without them having an effect on any others. Want to play on ICMC on 1.4.5? But have another place that is fun to play 1.4.7, but at the same time want to check out the new snapshot? Just create three completely separate instances of MC and just pick the one you want to play for the place you want to play at.

Not to mention it runs its own directory system, making it nice and easy to keep MC out of your AppData folder.
    RahnalH102
    DigiKid has started mining at -100, 500, At quick glance it doesn't look like it is interfering with any builds. If it is, just let me know in a PM and we'll work it out.

-Digi
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    Looking to claim the land mass at -317, 1704. (that coordinate is the dead center) it is an Island that I eyeball to not much larger than 9x5 at it's tallest measurable point, possibly 20 or 25x10 at it's widest point. It proves no interference to others. And is perfect for what my plans require.
    That is right next to @RahnalH102 and @Enembis. It is right off of Rah's dock. Unless you want to work out with them that it is alright I would think we can find you a different island.

-Digi
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited April 2013
    I'm not using it for anything and neither is Enembis, so it's cool by us. I've only claimed that single atoll(?) that I've so clearly modified, and explored the area south of that in the name of Icrontia! Anything else around there is fair game so far. If you need anything let me know, and feel free to putz around in the abandoned mine shaft below.

HOLY !@#$, A NEIGHBOR! I'm gonna build a fence and change my skin just so I can get eye level on the other side and say "Howdy neighbor!" .....
    Creeperbane2
    edited April 2013
    Thanks @RahnalH102, But I think I'll keep a travlin on, Ya see I'm a tunnel rat and I don't want to be tunnelin into other people's bases. let us try
    Center point [-77, 664]
    Corners
    [-66.548, 692]
    [-66.91, 657]
    [-104, 657]
    [-103, 692]
    edited April 2013
    Not sure how I missed this for a week. Y U No PM?

That looks fine. Be aware that The DigiKid Mines are right by there. Pretty much just a staircase down to bedrock at -100, 500. If you take your tunnels in any other direction, you should be good.

-Digi
    Got it bro
This discussion has been closed.