Really proud of you guys... A Letter from the Guildmaster

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming
What a great 2 months it has been in SWTOR (or as Anne says, "Sweater")

We had our latest guildie hit level 50 last night, bringing the total to three now.

We have four more guildies that should hit level 50 in the next couple of weeks.

And, I just want to thank all of you for hanging around. I know the game doesn't quite feel "complete" yet. I know we still have no clue how "threat" works (or the maybe brokenness that it may be?). Just remember this MMO is only two months old.

It will get better. Patch 1.2 is going to bring a lot of "good things™" to the table. Guild Banks, party frames, custom UI, etc.

And the Icrontic guild will continue to grow at the nice slow and steady, fun pace.

A look to the future:

Soon we will have 10/8 people level 50 for Operations(Raids). A breakdown

Tanks:
Ryan
Eli

Healers:
Anne
Ryan2
Bryan

DPS:
Matt
Jimmy
Me
Charity
Eddie

(EDITED 3/8/12)

I'm not going to stress the 8th person. I'm not going to stress anything with this game. I want it to be fun and relaxing for everyone (interrupt the boss Eli). We have several other guildies in their 30's that will eventually hit level 50. There is no rush.

For now, max those crew skills and we will start doing Hardmode flashpoints very soon. There is also World Bosses to slain, and the Great Datacron hunt!

What can I do for you?:

I have an alt playing Guild Bank mule for now. I try to answer all questions in game to the best of my ability for you. I read the SWTOR forums daily.

Help me help you enjoy the game more. If there is anything you need, let me know.

Thank you.

also....

Comments

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I haven't read up on the 8-man ops, what is the typical composition for those?
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    Healer Morrik is on a mad dash up to 50. Any time anybody can get on and run heroics with him will only get him there faster. I know you're all bad at time zones and such, but maybe that's what weekends are for!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    I haven't read up on the 8-man ops, what is the typical composition for those?
    this is your thread right here man http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=295816

tl;dr each boss is different. ie: first boss in EV(1st Ops) supposedly only needs 1 tank and 1 healer.
    Healer Morrik is on a mad dash up to 50. Any time anybody can get on and run heroics with him will only get him there faster. I know you're all bad at time zones and such, but maybe that's what weekends are for!
    Awesome. I'll try to help as much as I can on sunday since I have a BH leveling also.

Just remember you can only play one toon at a time, so you'll want to pick a main for Ops
    edited March 2012
    I would like guild members to read this when they can(orange links in middle), and also post some feedback on the state of the guild. The feeling of the guild moving forward. And any concerns/questions/topics they would like to discuss. Thank you.

What Patch 1.2 is bringing to the game.
    http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/19973-guild-summit-stream-live-blog
    edited first post to current status
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I'm really enjoying things even though I don't play a ton. It's nice to hop on and just talk to folks, even if @Snarkasm finds me annoying.

I'd be willing to heal on my Operative the second dual spec is available as well, just realize I'm playing by the seat of my pants most of the time.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I don't find you annoying at all, my friend. I just like to josh. :)

My op is primary healing, so I wouldn't worry about that too much, MMS. Keep doin' what you do, it's working quite well. I enjoyed running heroics with you the other day.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I like to heal. I want to level up more. All my crew skills are 400 now. Ok.
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Thank God this week if finally coming to and end for me and my school. This weekend I will be on a ton and should be in the mid 40's by the time Sunday comes around, hopefully.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I have had a level 50 juggernaut since the end of December, I stopped playing a while back since the game didn't really seem set up for the long run so I didn't really want to waste time on it. If they ever open up server transfers I might move over to the server you guys are one.
    I have had a level 50 juggernaut since the end of December, I stopped playing a while back since the game didn't really seem set up for the long run so I didn't really want to waste time on it. If they ever open up server transfers I might move over to the server you guys are one.
    We would love to have you!