ICMC: This Is The End. My Only Friend The End.

2»

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Arg I meant to get a post out about this last night:

Gathering at 6:30pm Pacific at the Fire Pit, heading over to the portal at 7pm sharp.

When I closed up the portal room last night I took all the valuables out of the End (the enchanting table and all the stuff in the chest made it out and will be replaced there in the new End after Dragon #2 goes down for further obsidian / End stone mining. The End is being reset today with the Backup.

-Digi
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    Any chance of doing it a third time? I know CB is unavailable tonight, Joe probably is also since CB is visiting him, and my wife is out of town this week so I'm also not playing today.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    The idea Digi put forth is having it available by reservation. You can do it as many times as your dopamine receptors desire :D
    Ohhhhh, I thought it meant that trips to the End after the dragon's defeat could be made by reservation, but if it's trips to go fight the dragon by reservation, that's even better.
    Absolutely. Third, Forth, and beyond. I apologize if I did not detail this out before now. We have the ability to reset the end at will (well easily once a day with at least 24 hours notice). So if The Mitey Worriers want to plan a group Dragon battle, you just gotta fire me a date so I can make sure it's ready for ya. That goes for anyone else, singular or group. You want a shot at him solo? Same deal, Just let me know when.

The Worriers have the advantage of an Admin on their team. I can show/tell CB how to open up the portal room so he can let you guys in as needed.

I'll be leaving the Portal open between battles so that obsidian and end stone mining (or for the brave, Ender Pearl /XP farming) can commence between battles.

-Digi
    I'll be leaving the Portal open between battles so that obsidian and end stone mining (or for the brave, Ender Pearl /XP farming) can commence between battles.
    Sweet beans :D

As that one guy in that one video Brian saw once said, "Ohhhhhhh maaaaaaaan!"
    edited March 2012
    Well, I'm still hoping to be able to leave work in time to make it, but it's quite possible I'll be here another hour or two, so if I end up flaking it's cause dicks.

---------------------------------

Okay, I will not be there by 20:30 CST. I will try to be there by 21:00 CST. No guarantees, though...

---------------------------------

Heading out now. Gotta pick up food.
    At the Kentucky Fried Taco Bell. They are making Dorito double-deckers. This is going to be an awesome dragon-slaying.
    The end was reset this morning for a group who had requested a battle. Other than those players, Please do not go to The End until further notice. Once they slay the dragon and acquire the egg, The End will be available for Mining again.

-Digi
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    Dispatched, egg grabbed, and 80 levels spent to get 2 efficiency IV tools lol. Thanks for the reset bobby and ardi! we got what needed!
    Sweet, new obsidian :D