Draw a picture win a game part 2...part 3? Counting is hard.

CantiCanti =/= smalltimehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming
So due to another promo code I got for.......some reason. I have a copy of Mass Effect 1 or 2 for whoever draws the best picture with MS Paint. This time the picture can be anything you want. Winner will receive the game activation code which will work on Origin and (hopefully but I'm not positive) on Steam. Pictures are due by Sunday at 6pm central time and the winner will be chosen by 7.

@Evelon277 still hasn't accepted Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (on Steam) from the last contest so unless I hear from them by Sunday it might be back up for a second place prize.

Happy drawing.

Comments

• Oh, I wasn't notified about this. Sorry. I'll PM you my Steam ID.
    Thank you though! :D
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian

I drew a boat.
  • GotVGotV Blue Springs, MO Member
    I wanted to make one, but I don't want to win it. The comic explains why. image
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    That's a bitchin flame thrower Canti has.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    That's a bitchin flame thrower rocket launcher Canti has.
    FTFY
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    That's a bitchin flame thrower rocket napalm launcher Canti has.
    FTFY
    FTFY^2

I think Jokke's boat should win just because it has an unreasonable number of consonants on the side.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    I think Jokke's boat should win just because it has an unreasonable number of consonants on the side.
    It's a little known fact that bokmål was created so Norwegians could cheat at scrabble.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    Shh, Basil! Don't go around spreading ancient secrets!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Sorry I'm a bit late with this. Anyway due to an extreme lack of entries you'll never guess who won so I'll just have to tell you. It's everyone's favorite viking for 1. Having "an unreasonable" number of consonants on the boat. and 2. Being the only person to draw a picture who wanted it.

Good job everyone Jokke, pm will be sent soon.