Far Cry 3 Gameplay Trailer

_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• UPSLynxBobby Miller :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Now THIS is the FarCry sequel we've been waiting for. I love the first game so much. I was one of the few that liked FC2, but I never finished it because it was lacking quite a bit. I hope they learned some lessons from it.

Though I'm starting tho think "island paradise shooter" is becoming a genre.

The trailer looks like they're going a bit CoD on this one. Hopefully that turns out fine, because I'm OK with the action stuff. I did cringe at the Gamestop exclusives at the end :/
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    Looks great. I like the additional footage they added after E3 (a few of the scenes in this trailer were shown then).

I've started taking an interest in console FPSes after the good time I had with Bulletstorm (though I still suck at them), so I'll definitely consider this one this time.

I also agree with @UPSLynx on the "Island Paradise Shooter" thing. Even Bulletstorm had an element of that, since it takes place on a resort.

I can see how it works, though. People go to resorts and such to relax, so turning them into a post-apocalyptic nightmare is a good way to put you on-edge.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Dude, I think that's the G Man talking.
  • _kMichael Wilson P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    ^All I could think while watching it
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    wooohoooo! Alice the wonder land:madness + Farcry One = awesomeness = Farcry 3!!!