whats the clan name?

IntentionallyContrivedRosterOfNotoriouslyTastelessInternetCitizens

Jokke
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian

I search for Icrontic under clans and find NOTHING

Me and D3koy tore trough some lvls tonight like a hot knife through butter

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Twas fun times. And I got a Legendary, and speaking on which, I find the new legendary and set rules to be really stupid, also removing the AH was a terrible idea.

I picked up 2 legendary s last night Those boots were perfect to drop from a chest

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@pragtastic said:
    I've accepted all pending Community invites, there is also a Clan which is probably more relevant and TiberiusLazarus‌ will be able to accept your invites on that one.

I do see that some are in this clan but searching for it brings up nothing. Is it set to private?

@RahnalH102 said:
    I do see that some are in this clan but searching for it brings up nothing. Is it set to private?

Same thing

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian

MAGIC
  • FYI, finally found the option in the clan settings that should make it searchable/joinable. Try again please. Or hit me or @pragtastic up when we're online.

trooster89
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian

@TiberiusLazarus said:
    FYI, finally found the option in the clan settings that should make it searchable/joinable. Try again please. Or hit me or pragtastic up when we're online.

I mean if you really want me to hit you I will, but last time we tried that I ended up with my head cracked against a door frame.

RahnalH102

That is a purdy sword

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@d3k0y said:
    Twas fun times. And I got a Legendary, and speaking on which, I find the new legendary and set rules to be really stupid, also removing the AH was a terrible idea.

I couldn't disagree more. The AH made it the only reasonable way to get gear, where as now the game is self-found / group-found. The legendary drops are now smart (yay!) and also enforce an upper limit on the amount of time you will go without seeing one (good, imo). Also, the Torment slider is effectively a magic find slider in some ways, which I personally prefer to the old system of magic find on gear.

The loot 2.0 and paragon 2.0 systems have given me a lot of incentive to play again and to likely keep playing. Couldn't say that for the old system.

I think account bound gear is dumb. I didn't mind the AH. I don't mind that it's gone.

I like the changes they made to the phatty lewts and the skills and etc.

Would buy next expansion A++++++++++

• trooster89trooster89 Are you from London? Icrontian

@shwaip said:
    I think account bound gear is dumb.

Hence the importance of clans & communities. You can still trade items to people in those within a certain period of time.

I'm glad the AH is gone. @pragtastic‌ pretty much sums up the awesomeness. And there's even more fun in RoS.

you get 2? hours to trade to people that were in the game you were in at the time.

MiracleManS

@pragtastic said:
    I couldn't disagree more. The AH made it the only reasonable way to get gear, where as now the game is self-found >/ group-found. The legendary drops are now smart (yay!) and also enforce an upper limit on the amount of time you >will go without seeing one (good, imo). Also, the Torment slider is effectively a magic find slider in some ways, >which I personally prefer to the old system of magic find on gear.

The loot 2.0 and paragon 2.0 systems have given me a lot of incentive to play again and to likely keep playing. >Couldn't say that for the old system.

I was playing on my monk earlier and got a wizard wand Legendary. What now? My friend plays a wizard, he might like it... oh, I can't trade it to him. Nevermind, off to the salvage yard with 4/5s of the other legendaries I have found so far that aren't as good as the one I am using now.

The torment slider works also identically to how MP was used. The AH being the only reasonable way to find gear was only because good gear was so rare you had to crowdsource your adventures. I understand why they made the changes they did, it isn't going to prevent me from thinking it was a really stupid change. Almost as stupid as the real money AH was in the first place.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

@TiberiusLazarus said:
    FYI, finally found the option in the clan settings that should make it searchable/joinable. Try again please. Or hit me or pragtastic up when we're online.

Tried searching for it. Didn't get anything. Found you on my friends list to confirm typing issues (me bad typer) and found a "Request to Join Clan" button under the Clan section of your mini-profile. Button was greyed out stating "This clan is not looking for new members."

I'll just try and nab an invite when you are on.

I got in and found it on search.

I really like the Clan feature, you can see what kind of cool lewts and achievement whoring people have got.

FYI: if you play HC, don't afk in town (in pubs). there's a way for other characters to kill you.

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian

@shwaip said:
    FYI: if you play HC, don't afk in town (in pubs). there's a way for other characters to kill you.

The only way I'll play hardcore now is in a private game or group of ic folk

edited April 2014

These dropped from the first chest I just opened.

Oh wow my inner demon hunter drools

rerolled the +armor to +613 vita - need more soulsssssssss

Should re-reroll that VIT into Crit Damage.

yes that is why i need more souls.

I am usually on around 8EST, I got enough Rift Shards to do 35. We should get a group set up.

finally got the reroll done

(also this dropped - just need to roll crit chance)