edited May 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I already own all but amnesia....
    I might pick it up for that, though >_>

Voxatron bundle was better ;P
  • GargGargoyle Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    Right after I buy Superbrothers, too. Already have Bastion as well, but still tempted to buy for cross-platform DRM-free copies.

Edit: just caved. It feels good.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    This is the first indie bundle I've purchased, big name games and worth the donation alone, IMO.

PS - Soundtracks.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    Haven't bought a Humble Bumble in a while since I've got too many games to play as is, but considering how much buzz there's been over Bastion and...I may never have played Psychonauts. Already own Amnesia, but I should probably finish it one of these days.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I bought in for a donation as gift. I don't recall, but is there a way to "split" up the games (like, if I use the link, can I pass out download links/keys to different people)?
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Unfortunately, @Tushon, no :(
    edited June 2012
    Damn. Oh well. Some lucky schmuck will get the whole caboodle then.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    You can split the code for Bastion off from the others; I did that.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited June 2012
    They're DRM free; give the torrent files to appropriate giftees?
  • A great deal for me, I've only owned and played Limbo. I have a confession to make, I never finished PhychoNauts! I must correct this blight on my gaming record!
    @Tushon Not the Steam codes, but you could theoretically give the DRM-Free copies of the games you don't need to others. I do wish Steam would put redundant copies of stuff into your gifting thing, but they make more money by not.

Also, the Indie Royale bundle looks pretty decent. The Ship is kinda fun, but you really need to have a bunch of people you know playing with you. Would be best with a group of people you consistently game online with using voice chat, or at a large LAN party. We should have one of those sometime.
    and it just got even hotter with the addition of Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor.
    Lone Survivor looked pretty good. That might push me into getting it, even though that'll only mean two new games out of the lot...