Here we go again! E3 2012 pre-game

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited June 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• MrTRiotMr-TRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    It would be nice if you asked CCP about dust 514 and how the integration into eve would be done. They've touched on it but I'd like to know what there vision is for the project.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    1) Who is Pid Games? The Google says nothing except this, and I don't think it's what you're talking about.

2) 2K: How do they feel about a third-party taking over, and providing a very elegant solution to, the asynchronous multiplayer aspect of Civ V after they failed to deliver a viable solution?
    What's the construction like (materials, manufacturing country, possibly dimensions, etc) for the Replica Loot Chest in the Ultimate Loot Chest edition of Borderlands 2? Should we expect to see any more exciting announcements before release?

3) Runic: Are there plans to really capitalize on paid DLC with Torchlight 2?

4) SOE: Planetside II has some stiff competition already with the shooter genre exploding with new games, both massive and classic multiplayer, and many F2P. Are they expecting to compete with the merit of the game alone, or are they pursuing a model of dynamic development with constant content updates to keep the player-base engaged?

5) THQ: Are there any solid plans going forward with the Saints Row franchise, or can we expect to see content updates for SR: The Third for a good long while? Also, while this may be old-hat, it's very obvious that the character and vehicle customization was really scaled down from what it was in SR2. Was that a calculated design decision, or did it just end up taking a back-seat to other aspects of the game? (TBH I was rather disappointed with that particular change =/ )

6) ROCCAT: What's with the names? They're cool and all, but you can't tell what anything is by what it's called...

7) Perfect World: Are you expecting to see any changes to the Neverwinter project with respect to WotC pushing forward toward 5th edition in the not-too-distant future, are you developing with this in mind, or are you going to stick to using elements of the current, 4th edition?

8) CCP: Are there any plans going forward with the World of Darkness and other White Wolf IPs? Video games, MMOs, new settings, etc?
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    Unknown Worlds. You need to check out Unknown Worlds Entertainment. Look for the not so giant Natural Selection 2 booth. They aren't doing appointments, so just show up at the booth and chat them up. :)
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    questions have been noted. And midga that would be the site for pid games
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Oh, cool. Pid looks like a fun game. I'm surprised a little indie company like Might and Delight will be at E3, though. Coolness :D
  • ChoochChurch4252 K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Yeah, it does look like a fun game. Sorta reminds me of Little Big Planet.