Bling bling your computer with NZXT Hue custom light controller

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    Dear NZXT. When the second version of this comes out, please add in a SSD mount, that way it'll serve a functional purpose and a OMG BLing purpose. Then and only then can we cuddle.
  • GargGargoyle Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2012
    I think I'm going to get one. My only windowed case is at work, and most of those folks haven't heard of case modding. Time to bring the full blinkenlight assault (blink and awe, if you will).

Agree with BuddyJ on SSD mount. It just makes sense to use the space for something.
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian
    What if I literally want a rainbow coming out of my PC? Can it do that? Maybe I'd just have to buy a bunch... =P
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I didn't even think you COULD plug something into an SATA power header backwards. Glad to hear they're considering it for a future revision. It's just clever when the plugs are already designed for that. :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    It's not the power lead that plugs in backwards, it's the controller lead.
  • pretty nice product, also loved them back on Computex n_n
    PS: NZXT, for the next two hours, is giving away an NZXT Hue on their subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/NZXT/comments/wagcc/nzxt_hue_giveaway/
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    PURDY
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    Next revision should be 32-bit color - RGBU.
  • Do you know where i can buy this? I have searched for over 2 hours on the internet and found nothing
    They're not available at retail yet. I've asked NZXT what the deal is, but haven't gotten a solid answer yet.