Me and minecraft

DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year oldTexas Icrontian
edited July 2012 in Minecraft
I just wanted to announce, thanks to one of my great friends (keeping his name secret so no one goes after him), informed me about the minecraft server info, and now I am back!

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Since that isn't private information anyways?
  • DeterminedCeleryDeterminedCelery That 12 year old Texas Icrontian
    ... well ya, I guess I just wanted to announce it. And can I have a plot, I see a nice plot that has been, quote, "flower bombed"?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    fish,

Go to the following link and read.

http://icrontic.com/categories/minecraft

Don't go building where you are not supposed to. I will know and I don't want to ban you ;D

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    READING is HARD.
    Hmm, well, oops. And just slightly confusing.
    its not the fact that reading is hard, I'm just not used to the way you guys speak thats all. And seriously I didn't ask for all the non since, I was asking simple question and stating what I thought and if you can't understand that, then why are you here!
    lets do it this way shall we... x: 669 z: -137? is this a good location?
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

lets do it this way shall we... x: 669 z: -137? is this a good location?

Anything in the big squared out around aroung 669,-137 is reserved for the (unlikely to be finished) community project.

http://minecraft.ardichoke.info For the big map. You can activate the signs option on the page to see where people have claimed land.
    The sandy around just outside town near the big Sears Tower (as I call it) is all open if I remember correctly. If you just want a simple home for now I would suggest something in that area. For large(r) builds, you will need to wander well outside the town area 150,950 would have plenty of room if you don't care for biome overlap or landscape.
    Well, I guess I cant get on the server, due to the fact I was banned :(, and I have yet to find out why?!
    That would most likely be a question for BobbyDigi as he is our lord and savior for all things Minecraft.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    This issue is being handled. Thank you guys for trying to help.

-Digi
This discussion has been closed.