Team Fortress 2 Mann vs. Machine ARG: Part 2

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited August 2012 in Team Fortress 2

Comments

• BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    Great summary. I'm excited to see how this all pans out. Hopefully we'll get RvBvG maps. PUSH ALL THE CARTS!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Adding an entirely new team to the game is pure insanity. It would be glorious!
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    It was also noted in the previous thread about Mann vs. Machine, that Gray Mann looks suspiciously like a stylized version of the GMan (Gray Mann, GMan, eh?) from HalfLife.

It's always been assumed to me that Half Life, CounterStrike, TF2, etc all existed within the same general universe, but this is a much tighter integration than I would have imagined if the links turn up to bear out.

Hoping for some Gordon Freeman goodness in TF2 at some point.
  • I actually thought he was far more like the spy than gman. He came in there by backstabbing two engineers, saying "Gentlemen." and fixing his tie.

BuddyJ
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    That's where I was too, As soon as I saw him I thought, This is Spy's father, and Scout's grandfather.

Then I noted the half-life reference, but I think it's just a reference, not a canon link.
    BuddyJ
  • brightbright Icrontian
    I saw someone mention that Grey Mann has been commentating on games in spectator, and then another person said "Spectator is the grey team!"