Anyone going to Pax Prime this weekend?

UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA:Redwood City, CA Icrontian
edited August 2012 in Gaming
Sup duders.

I'm going to be in Seattle for work Thursday through saturday night this week. THQ isn't at Pax, but we're at Pax. If you know what I mean.

Anyways, if you're going to Pax or live in the area and have some free time and want to get some drinks, lemmie know. Saturday Sledge and I are hosting a CoH2 community event, and if you want in on that (and maybe sort of possibly have the chance to play it), just say the word.

I'M LOOKIN' AT YOU, @SHWAIP.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2012
    Since you'll be in the area, go to Skillet and get the bloody mary with a plate of poutine. Best poutine you'll have on the star-spangled side of the border. The burgers are also amongst the best you've ever had.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    I'm not going to pax, but I would love to meet up for some drinks. After I get my paper submitted sometime friday (hopefully before!), I'll be 100% free. Before that, i'll have less free time but i'd still like to meet up if that's the only thing that meets your schedule. I'll know my schedule a bit better once I get back from europe tomorrow (the 29th).
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    Just would like to remind those that are going that if you are interested in Monster Hunter, a rep from Capcom will be in the handheld area and will be hosting hunting parties and giving away Monster Hunter prizes,. Such as swag and copies of the games.

Dang I want to be there.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    Shwaip/EMT - awesome. Do you guys have a preference for an evening for drinks? I'm thinking Friday may be best for me - the CoH2 community event is Saturday evening and will keep me busy most the night (of course, if you guys want to play some CoH2 I can get you in on that action too). Lemmie know whats up.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I will not be there =(
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    UPSLynx said:

Shwaip/EMT - awesome. Do you guys have a preference for an evening for drinks? I'm thinking Friday may be best for me - the CoH2 community event is Saturday evening and will keep me busy most the night (of course, if you guys want to play some CoH2 I can get you in on that action too). Lemmie know whats up.

friday evening is probably best for me. I can make sure my paper is done before then.

If you have time, I'd like to grab some beers here with you guys: http://brouwerscafe.blogspot.com/

Laura will probably join if she's feeling better.
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    Friday evening works and Brouwer's is good!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    alright, sent out a PM to all yall. Gate28 is in the house as well. Friday night and booze, lets do this.