Indulge in some diab-lol-ical dungeon crawling with the latest Magicka DLC

Comments

• This leads me to ask this question. With Magicka and Torchlight, why in the hell would anyone spend $60 on Diablo III?
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    To grind for all the fat cash in the real money auction house.
    Also mental illness.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

This leads me to ask this question. With Magicka and Torchlight, why in the hell would anyone spend $60 on Diablo III?

Because we thought it was going to be even better than those games. It was going to blow our freaking minds.

We were wrong.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    I don't know why anyone thought that. Every single trailer and dev diary demonstrated it was "more of same." It's what the community asked for: D2LOD with polish.

And that's what it is.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    D3 is great.
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I've been happy with Diablo 3 as well. Only thing missing that would be nice is ladders and resets. I haven't played for a bit ,but will with 1.05
  • Looks damn good I must say. I haven't been so much in to Magicka however, since my friends who actually own the game, don't quite know how to play it and you all know that it's gonna lead to a mass murder where your teammates are not being counted off.