Civ 5 - The Gandhi Games [complete]

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    That's my favorite picture ever. BDIP represent!
    PirateNinja
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited June 2013
    Had a request for a 24 hour turn timer, I think that's a little short but will be implementing a 36 or 48 hour one tonight barring any objections.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    24 hour pls.
    36hr timer is live.
  • Just a reminder to all people who only have 7 hours left to take your turn, every turn counts now and the AI will screw you if you let them take it.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    Yeah, got hosed by AI. Turn timer is brutal, one night to play or you're gonna have a bad time.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I am ok if we want to make the turn timer a bit longer if people are unable to make it in 36 hours. As we said, at this point every turn is crucial.
  • For God's sake, have you seen @Basil when he goes nuclear? Whatever the turn timer is, we must be vigilant.
    Turn timer is now 2 days 12 hours, I'll still bitch at you after 36 hours though.

For God's sake, have you seen @Basil when he goes nuclear? Whatever the turn timer is, we must be vigilant.

Our nuclear program remains a purely peaceful one, necessary to meet energy needs of our great nation.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    I'm still running around with riflemen.

My cities suck and I've built everything I'm allowed too.
    Dan if you could get off your ass and apply some pressure to Joe I'd appreciate it.
  • NiGHTS said:

Dan if you could get off your ass and apply some pressure to Joe I'd appreciate it.

I'll send a scout. Trololol. (Not sure if trolling you or Joe).
    I'll never Kenkel out on you, Dan. Never.

...which is why I'm taking potshots at your machine troppe trying to cross my channel. Stay the hell away from my kingdom.
    PirateNinja
  • I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS OVER THERE, WHY YOU MEAN.
  • Basil said:

Turn timer is now 2 days 12 hours, I'll still bitch at you after 36 hours though.

UH OH
  • Honestly it's a real chore bothering you guys to take turns, and now with a 60 hour timer it's even worse.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    If you play in more games, you hardly notice when one of them goes a few weeks without coming back to you. I'm in 22 right now, and have 3 starting soon.

Looking in my list, at least two of those games have been over two weeks to get back to me. It ain't no thing. I'll play 'em when they get here.

TL;DR: You guys all need to be in more games.
    PirateNinja
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    CB said:

If you play in more games, you hardly notice when one of them goes a few weeks without coming back to you. I'm in 22 right now, and have 3 starting soon.

Looking in my list, at least two of those games have been over two weeks to get back to me. It ain't no thing. I'll play 'em when they get here.

How do you keep track of your strategy across all those games?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    BlackHawk said:

CB said:

How do you keep track of your strategy across all those games?
    I name my cities uniquely in each game, and that helps me remember what I was doing in each one.
    In 2013 war was beginning; Ghandi turned against Ghandi and in the chaos icrontic realized that the hammerdick must be stopped.
    (tl;dr deliver freedom to dan)
    CB said:

True, but I still want this game to end before Christmas.
    Hence why you are trying to take one of my cities you dick.
    Basil
  • @nights if you don't want to get skipped again you could just get your turn out of the way now. I promise I'll take one of Joe's cities on my next turn.
    A little annoyed with that skip, received no notification in my inbox so I missed it. Oh well, I guess.
  • :(
    It's better to rely on the GMR client than their email service. Maybe @Basil will roll back but it was already a whole round ago.
    No, it's fine - I should have paid better attention. Just annoying because I thought about loading the client a few times thinking "jeez it's been a while since my last turn, this game's been moving so fast, too..."
    gg
    I was hoping you'd get bored and give up
    PirateNinjaBasil