Titanfall Gameplay Demo

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
Enjoy.

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    muh nuts! I wasn't excited at all about this game at E3, but something about this trailer.. want to touch the mech.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Everything looks like Crysis 3.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    And the gunplay looks like Halo. Dat Titan drop, though... that's a cinema moment.
  • georgehgeorgeh Canton, MI Icrontian
    EA sent me an Xbox One code for the Titanfall Beta running today through Feb 18th. Too bad I don't have an XBone. They've since added it to Origin on my PC but if anyone wants to try to activate it the code is 2KCV2-CD3TY-9D9DK-WHM7T-9XWGZ
    UPSLynxBobbyDigiChooch
    And if anyone else wants a code, I -might- be able to get some <.< >.>
    BobbyDigi_kChooch
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    georgeh said:

EA sent me an Xbox One code for the Titanfall Beta running today through Feb 18th. Too bad I don't have an XBone. They've since added it to Origin on my PC but if anyone wants to try to activate it the code is 2KCV2-CD3TY-9D9DK-WHM7T-9XWGZ

AFAIK, you can fix this. Visit the forums and there should be a stickied thread.
    @Tushon - yup! I sent them a support request and they added the game to my Origin library. I'm hoping to get on later tonight to check it out.
    Once they actually turn servers back on ... "stress testing" right now.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I don't get why they call this stuff Beta testing when they are just trying to make sure the servers don't turn into everlasting dominoes on launch day.
    "load testing"
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    I feel it isn't even load testing since everyone knows on launch day servers are still going to fail since player usage is going to be way above normal.
    Better it to happen in beta to get an idea of player scope rather than have it hit on launch.
    Turns out to have been a good idea. They had some bugs that prevented them from spinning up new servers and had to take everything down last night. It's finally up and running this morning (and probably most of last night past midnight).

It's a very console-oriented game so there's no private servers or server browser, it's just lobby matching for servers hosted on Azure. Apparently there was some bug with their server code that prevented them from spawning instances, so they had to do a rush fix on that.