For anyone who missed out on The International this year.

WinfreyWinfrey waddafuhMissouri Icrontian
edited September 2013 in Gaming
Or even those who did get to watch the best Dota2 teams in the world compete for the largest prizepool in competitive gaming history. Here's all the drama in a well done short movie.

midga

Comments

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    damn I love me some e-sports
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited September 2013
    I had a lot of fun watching it this year - the Alliance thronerush against LGD around the 9min mark in that movie was absolutely nuts.

Team Liquid were fun to watch and get behind - fluf's ultrasteal against iG at their throne was intense and bulba's manmode against LGD was great.

Dendi's general play was fun to watch, as well.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    It was crazy seeing no Chinese teams in the top 3 this year. Orange came out of nowhere and Na'Vi and Alliance played up to expectations. Alliance showing no weaknesses and Na'Vi being as creative and fun to watch as always.

The quote from Na'Vi's Puppey at the end was nice: "What is the difference between now and then? Whatever you achieve then you have to repeat it and you have to show that you are strong as before and you have to show that THIS IS YOUR GAME NOT THERE'S"

Na'Vi's been in every International final so far, it'll be cool to see TI4 when it comes back around.