Raid 1/26/14

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian
I may be late or unavailable, depending on how the day turns out. We're headed to Disneyland. We're going early as hell, though, so we may be done in time to raid. Dunno.

Will try to keep you updated via text @ Ryanfodder or remote guild chat.
RyanFoddermidga

Comments

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    I can always heal with Hydrar if we're short a heals (ie, if we have a group of more than 12). If we only have 10-12 available Sunday, I think we could definitely 2-heal flex, especially after seeing all the gear improvement in the past 2 days.
    midga
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I'm working on it. I blew two seals on multi drop bosses in LFR that yielded only one (out of four drops) improvement in the long run (got my 2-piece bonus though!). Saving my last one for flex and I'll run some more LFR tonight + maxing out on valor for the week will net me another 522 piece.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Got a nice necklace from Timeless last night and maxed it out. Gear level is now 515.
    Chooch
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Make that 516 after Gates of Retribution :P
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Queued for part 2 and 4 of SoO last night. Ended up getting in on the final boss of both. Was fun, learned a bit (Garrosh is a really interesting fight), but no drops. Will be running them again tonight or tomorrow to try to hit the other bosses. I at least want to hit the Paragons to see if I can finally get a wrist upgrade.
    I managed to snag 528 wrists, 553 hands (off celestials!), bought a 522 belt last week with valor points and need to buy a 522 ring with valor this week. Current iLvl 524 :)
    RyanFodder
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I think what slowing me down is my trinkets...need to get new ones...
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    You can buy 522 trinkets with valor - they are 860 ish? - out at the Shado-Pan Assault Quartermaster in Townlong Steppes.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    And they're really good trinkets.
    RyanFodder
    And they only require friendly, which you can get from doing the quest lines out there.