Raids - 27 Jan and near future

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
We've done a great job of gearing up the past 2 weeks between LFRs and some Flex. I'd like to say that Flex 1 is pretty close to "on farm" if not already there with our group.

We got a lot of work in on Galakras, and I'm confident he'll be a 1-2 shot in the future as well.

As with most Monday's I'll probably be on late... if folks want to form up and go for Iron Juggernaut or Malkorak, that's great. Unsure how the lockout works... if you need me to log in to transfer raid leader, I can jump on quickly and do so - have Anne or Eli text me.

Next week: A few of us will not be available on Sunday (some going to superbowl parties, others have other plans).

I think it would be nice to get a Flex 1 in at the very least, however. If someone wants to lead a Flex 1 earlier in the week that'd be great, otherwise I encourage you to try to PUG Flex 1. Perhaps pick up other tactics, but at least get a chance at some more gear.

I think that we could clear the first 4 bosses on 10N beginning in mid-February, however, that would involve excluding some guildies as we're limited to 10 - 2 tanks, 2 heals, 1 heal/dps, and 5 pure dps. For the sake of raiding with Icrontians, it may work best to PUG 10N for those interested, and raid with Icrontic doing Flex (for the next 4-6 weeks or so, until we get Flex 4 on farm).

I'd be happy to support either way forward. I know we're soon coming to a point where LFR won't net many upgrades for folks. If we can clear Flex 1 in 90 minutes, maybe we do that on a weekday earlier in the week, and dedicate Sunday to "progression" - either Flex 2+ or 10N.

Something to think about and discuss. Or ignore and revisit in a couple weeks.

midgaTushon

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    On the subject of JAN27, I will be unavailable.

Feb2: superbowl beers. Raid = nope.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    Knowing me, I'll probably try to pug a Flex 1 this week. It would be cool if it involved Icrontians, so to facilitate that... anyone wanna come? What day? Aiming for tuesday-friday.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Whenever, just let me know ahead of time so I'm not working too late. I'm also down for whatever next weekend. Even if I cared about pro sportball, the NFL's shitty ethics would have me not watching anyway.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    We're meeting Wednesday at 8pm EST to begin the fun. We don't have to get all the bosses down in one blast, so if you gotta leave early, don't rule it out!
    midga
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Wednesday... Wednesday... Maybe!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I should be in for Wednesday and accepted on the invite.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    Wed is no good for me as I will be closing that day. =/