New gaming mouse

RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
Does anyone have a preference between the Razer Naga MMO or the Logitech G600 MMO mice?
Why?

Thanks.

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited February 2014
    I'm not an expert on either model but my general opinion is that Logitech is typically high end on the quality scale. Every Logitech product I have ever owned is built well. Razer has routine quality control issues. They crop up on forums with people complaining about build quality all the time, and w00t.com is constantly selling Razer refurb product (or I like to call it, once broken goods). If everything else seems equal, I'd be inclined to choose Logitech based on quality.
    Signal
  • PinkPink Colour Sweden Icrontian
    I haven't tried any of the mouses that you refer to, but my opinion is very similiar to that of Cliff_Forster.
    I've always had a good experience with logitech, my latest wireless mouse and keyboard was in working condition much longer than I would have expected (And I did put them under a lot of physical trial during various anger fits) and I do believe they know quality at logitech.
    That said, I would also like to say that the drivers for logitech devieces have (To my experience atleast) been pretty weak, I don't think that the software they include is necessarily the best.
    I'm afraid I lack proper experience when it comes to Razor drivers, but since they are developed for gamers I atleast imagine they are good.

Hope this helped you make up your mind, cheers!
    Signal
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Razer Naga user, here. Will replace it with another if this ever breaks (goin' strong after 5 years).
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    From what I remember of Amazon reviews last I looked, the Naga and G600 were pretty head-to-head. Some people complained about the Naga being too light, some people complained about the G600's side buttons being too small for people with big fingers. But that was pretty much the only complaints I saw about either.

Personally I am partial to the G500s, but then again I don't need a ton of buttons and I like that I can add weight to the mouse to customize how it feels in my hand.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    OG Naga user, 3/4 years strong and no issues. Razer seems to be the popular brand to hate, warranted or not. I'd honestly just pick the one that feels best in your hand - buy both, return one.

If Logitech has anything over Razer, it'd likely be their famed replacement policies.