IC Minecraft server change, turn the page

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited February 2014 in Minecraft
We are changing Minecraft servers. The current servers will most likely go down at some point tomorrow. The 1.7.4 server is already down for currently unknown reasons. We are trying our best to get the new server up running the 1.7.4 test world for the Dragon Fight on Saturday but I can not make any promises currently.

The 1.6.4 map will probably not be up for a while once it goes down so log on and say "See you later" if you wish.

I do not have a lot of info to throw out at you yet but sit tight knowing there is Amazing things coming for the IC Minecraft community.

Thank you to all those that have offered help and more details on how everyone can help will be coming soon.

Mine on Icrontic, See you on the other side!

-Digi
BasilBandrikLinc

Comments

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Rock on, Digi. <3
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    We'll find out later this was all just a massive bourgeois plot to undermine the decision to not wipe the server and start over. They've wanted to bring her down, and now they're finally gonna do it.
    THE TRUTH WILL SURFACE
    PROLE LIFE Y'ALL
    UPSMatL
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    If we just need a quick-y "loaner" server, I can set up a vanilla world on my server. I call it a loaner because it isn't all that powerful or spacious and the resources would be shared with Starbound.
    midga
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2014
    midga said:

We'll find out later this was all just a massive bourgeois plot to undermine the decision to not wipe the server and start over. They've wanted to bring her down, and now they're finally gonna do it.
    THE TRUTH WILL SURFACE
    PROLE LIFE Y'ALL

I'm pretty sure you meant pro-life, while these dirty admins want to abort the server. This is clearly the oppression we are being held under.
    midgaBasil
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Note to players: The map backup on both servers have already been taken to use on the new host. Any changes to the currently running servers will be gone once we move to the new server.

-Digi
    midga
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    BobbyDigi said:

Note to players: The map backup on both servers have already been taken to use on the new host. Any changes to the currently running servers will be gone once we move to the new server.

-Digi

So what I hear is burn it all down?!?!!!