Guild Repairs

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
To facilitate PUG groups for 10N & early Flex Raids throughout the week, I propose to turn Guild Repairs on 24/7, for all in Guild ranked Member and above (ie no Trial/retired members).

Guild bank is at 49,695g as of this post. If we see a precipitous fall in guild funds, we can re-evaluate. I'd like to keep our balance over 40k.

If there's any major issues with this I'll turn repairs off. If you do not want to use guild funds to repair, that's fine, too. Some auto-vendor/auto-repair addons give you the option between self and guild repairs.

My plan is to turn guild repairs on this evening pending feedback on this thread.
midga

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    I think that is a good idea. I would hope people use their own funds for repairs due to deaths at the timeless isle/questing, but whatever :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    We have pretty solid guild income so I don't think it'll be a problem. I say yes.
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

Turned repairs off until after ICSP. Down 14k in 16 days. Not enough income to sustain this.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Come on, guys. Need more heroic scenarios and guild events other than weekly raids :D