Icrontic Garrosh Kill - 30 March

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

Invites out for Flex 4 on Sunday. Siege & Paragons should take no more than an hour, giving us 2-3h on Garrosh. I think we can down him early and hit up Flex 3 after.

Prefer ilvl ~540+ this week. After we get mechanics down, I'd like to open it up to 530+ next week - give everyone a chance at heirloom weapons.

In the meantime, if you intend on showing up, please spend 5-10 minutes to review the fight and your class role within the fight.

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited March 2014

If I have a place to live and decent cell service, I'll be there. I doubt I'll be setting up my computer at my crash house. I'm only 539 though :P

http://www.icy-veins.com/garrosh-hellscream-detailed-strategy-wow

The class threads usually have good advice for particular bosses and/or a link to the video of the fight.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

hi, yes.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

546 here, reporting in. Hell, I MIGHT have my cloak by then if the RNG is extremely kind to me.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Oh Hi

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

In, accepted on calendar.

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

I'd love to, but I will probably be in a hotel in Houston. =/ Might be able to find a place to hook up for a few hours, but dunno where yet.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

What time are you guys running on Sunday? What roles do you need? I have an experienced well-geared tank that you could invite in with battletag (ilevel 557) -- or I have various other 90-roles I would consider paying for a transfer to your server for good. :)

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

8P eastern time for invite, usually get rolling 15-20 mins afterward. We generally have tanks and heals covered, but welcome new people :)

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Hey @Sazbean!

Welcome to IC. We love to have new people on board!

My best suggestion is to run some LFR/Flex with us, get in Mumble, and get a feel for the guild. There's definitely a place for you as we are not a huge guild yet.

Glad to see you here!

Sazbean
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

@Tushon said:
    If I have a place to live and decent cell service, I'll be there. I doubt I'll be setting up my computer at my crash house. I'm only 539 though :P

http://www.icy-veins.com/garrosh-hellscream-detailed-strategy-wow

The class threads usually have good advice for particular bosses and/or a link to the video of the fight.

If you're here, you got a place, good internetz and a spare laptop, too if needed. Yo' gunna get yo' run in...lol!

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Looks like I'll be in town after all :D

• SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA Icrontian

I will probably be out for this one. I've been slacking and didn't keep my ilvl up to par :-(