Civ 5 GMR Games- Trades

PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
edited June 2014 in Civilization

To all that play GMR:
Can we please all try to make sure we check the golden globe notifications on the right side of each turn? I'm frequently sending trade offers that just get ignored, which is a bit difficult only because we can only trade with 1 other human player per turn. So if an offer I send out gets ignored, I wasted the opportunity of trading with someone else that turn.

The trick is to just mouse over the golden globe and see what it is, if it's a deal notification left click it and accept/deny/modify. Remember you can also hide notifications by right clicking them.

Much obliged gentlemen!

midgaMrTRiotBasilBobbyDigiGarg

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

I, for serious, wish CivV did a better job notifying us of human trade requests. Really: It should be required that one respond, just as it is with AI requests.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

I have no idea why it won't let us trade in the Washed Ashore game. I have the luxury good and you have the good but it keeps saying the deal is no longer valid.

• I don't know what the deal with that game is, Joe. I tried accepting your trade offers with the same result. I was talking about all games though, and I know I've skipped over trade offers too. This is just meant as a friendly reminder, and really I just recently learned to right click notifications to hide them. That has been extremely helpful for me on turns where you get 30 notifications and quickly get overwhelmed.