Raid 4/27

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian

It looks like with ICTX happening, we will be out a lot of key members for Sunday. I would suggest we drop progression for this week and pick it back up next week. I'd really love to see an all-Icrontic flex 4 garrosh kill before we kick up to 10m.

Pug your flexes if you need the gear, pug your 10m if you haven't already, reconvene next week?

Thoughts?

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Sounds good to me.

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

Sure. I'd argue that any 10m team made up of our usual raiders could go 13/14 on normal.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Probably. We'll definitely need to run/farm it for a while to get the gear to catch up a little bit more. Also, we still need three or so pugs to knock Garrosh flex down... I'd like to see that turn into all IC.

Do we have a plan for rotating raid members during a progression 10m? Might be worth talking about before we get there. Let me know if I should whip something up.

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

Closer to the time we should see who needs what. Hydrar needs Sha. 17 10N Sha kills + 17 bonus rolls, and still no PPP trinket.

Loxo needs Immerseus, Galakras, and Blackfuse.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

We need to assemble a Google forms spreadsheet that collects that information

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

I can deal with it when it gets close. I was talking more like what method to choose which person goes if they both need to. With so many people half-geared right now, it can probably be as simple as taking turns, but when we hit heroics and everyone wants every boss... well, might be a bit tougher.