AmazonCart

d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
edited May 2014 in Community

Amazon apparently released a new feature where you can buy things direct from twitter. If you see a link to an amazon product you want in the Twitter Feed, you can retweet and add #AmazonCart and it will add it directly to your cart.

I am guessing you need to be logged into Amazon on the same app at least, if not have the accounts linked already.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/amazoncart/ref=amazoncart_surl_amazoncartlp

midga

Comments

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

Speaking of nifty Amazon stuff, anyone else checked out this Amazon Smile thing?

• HumerusMegHumerusMeg Something, something medical professional, Fitness bitch, Sexy chef Austin Icrontian

@midga said:
    Speaking of nifty Amazon stuff, anyone else checked out this Amazon Smile thing?

We use amazon smile for EVERYTHING purchased in this house! It's a great way of donating to your favorite local charity all the while getting the things you need!

midga
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian

Also Amazon Mom is pretty sweet.

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited May 2014

I need to see if there's a way to make my Amazon MP3 app purchase through Smile. I use that thing constantly...

--edit--

That is pretty cool, @PirateNinja‌. I should see if my sister's using that...

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Paging @Annes

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

Sounds dangerous.