EXPO: Adventure Park Outing!

2»

Comments

• FargeFarge Icrontian

Though I am not a fan of heights, and therefore not participating, would it still be ok for me to come along and photograph?

PinkInDetroit
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2014

@Farge Yes their websites indicates that non-participating guests are free admission.

(And we'd greatly appreciate the photos)

• PinkInDetroitPinkInDetroit Brian's (actual) Waifu Detroit, MI Icrontian

Remember how I said June 11th was the last day to be In or not? I lied. It's actually June 5th (got dates effed up) So please let me know by then if you're in or not. (this is mostly directed to those who have not yet paid...if you've paid you're on the list) And again, if you can, send 39 cash bucks to me via paypal transfer at misstroublebaker@gmail.com. This will make it easier the day of. Also, we're leaving the house at 9am, our reservations are at 10. Danke! Boner!

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Cashbucked

PinkInDetroit
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

Dollars sent!

PinkInDetroit

Don't forget...I need to know by...well...actually wednesday because I'm calling in thursday with the final count! If you were on the fence before you have 2 days to decide for sures! (looking at you Binh!) ;) Also, thanks for everyone who has prepaid! You're on the AwwYisss list!

GnomeQueen
    edited June 2014

Here is the list of people who are definitely IN (PIF=Payed In Full):

Matt Jancitis (snark): PIF
    Robert Updergrove (Ghoosdum): PIF
    david braud (zanthian): PIF
    Curtis McCartney (sharkydart): PIF
    Emily McRae (massaline): PIF
    mertes: PIF
    (Drasnor): PIF
    Me: PIF
    Canon: PIF
    Q: PIF
    Marie (Malia): PIF
    Bihn (church): PIF
    Evonne:

@TiberiusLazarus‌, @baklavaster‌ you guys in?

If you don't see your name on the IN list and you wish to be, speak now. Also...unless you break your head no backing out plz! They get cashbux beforehand to make it easier the day of! THANKS! <3

• dollareded.

PinkInDetroit
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'd like to get in on this.

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

@TroubleBaker said:
    Bihn (church): PIF

Who the hell is that??

Ryder
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

By the powers of procrastination, I have waited to the very last day to say...

...in!

...pending confirmation that I'm not too late. If I'm good, payment will be made in full soon.

edited June 2014

Bandrik, you're in! By a HAIR.

Ok everyone, here is a link [https://smartwaiver.com/w/531676e911e0b/web/] to the waiver EVERYONE must fill out. Also...you must bring a copy of page 3 to the event if we all want to start on time!

Notes on what to wear:
    "The Adventure Park is open, rain or shine! Please be sure all participants are dressed appropriately for the weather conditions on the day of your visit. Athletic, closed-toe shoes are required—heels, sandals, flip flops, crocs, etc. are not permitted on the courses. Long hair (below the chin) must be tied back. Gloves are provided, however you are welcome to bring your own, or buy a pair of your own in our retail store when you arrive. Please note that the gloves provided are to protect your hands on the courses, and are not designed for warmth. On cold days, climbers may wish to wear their own gloves underneath the climbing gloves provided.
    Food: Guests are welcome to bring their own food into the Park or to have food delivered (Jet’s Pizza West Bloomfield: 248-926-2111)."

We're leaving the house at 9am on thurs, so be up, fed/coffeed/showered..basically ready to roll!

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

@TroubleBaker It would be best to have @primesuspect print a stack of the waivers and pass them out before getting in cars.

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian

@TroubleBaker Sweeeeeet. Okay. Monies has been thrown.

PinkInDetroit
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian