Mortal Kombat X speculations and spoilers

oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French CanadianMontréal, Québec. Icrontian

so, we finally have the announcement, with a trailer

and the date "2015".

so far, what i can tell, is it's not a direct follow up of Mortalk Kombat(2011) since in its story, when Raiden goes back in time, the story gets altered and while Smoke manage to escape the Lin kuei Cyborg Initiative, Sub-zero gets caught in is place, making cyber-sub-zero...

so, post any guesses on the game, story, characters or whatever.

BobbyDigi

Comments

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

with characters like Freddy Krueger and Kratos in the last MK title, i wouldn't be surprise we get weird/crazy cross-over again. perhaps as consoles exclusive, kinda like what Soulcalibur's been doing for years.
    i highly doubt we'll see any DC characters, since MK vs DC was a fail because you CANT kill or tear apart a DC character... (so no injustice guy...)

• I haven't enjoyed a Mortal Kombat title since MKII. I have always been more of a Street Fighter guy. Fighting games should never have a block or run button.

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

@Cliff_Forster said:
    I haven't enjoyed a Mortal Kombat title since MKII. I have always been more of a Street Fighter guy. Fighting games should never have a block or run button.

last mk, like injustice, had no block really. you just press down and/or down back, to kinda block. kinda.