Civ 5 - Dickbots III [complete]

2»

Comments

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian

Wilco.
    I did read your last post but by the time I got my turn I'd forgotten all about it.

• Yus, let's war! Subs, bomber,infantry, pirates, and a battleship. All upgraded and thirsty to break some bots.

If you want oil in the game, ask me for it. Try to be reasonable and only ask for 1-2 unless you have good reason to need more. That way we can share it.

Garg
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian

gibe OIL pls

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited August 2014

I should have oil to share in 6-8 turns. Finally getting a worker over to it.

Nukes n Sticks, shore up defenses and don't bother attacking Satsuma there - he's got 3 artillery lined up along the coast just obliterating your border. We're going to have to attack from the sea.

Venice you've got a small privateer armada and 2 subs off the coast that just showed up.

I'm going to start producing whatever I can for you guys - if you start seeing red/white Japanese dudes showing up on your doorstep, double check to make sure it's just me. I think I scared America into building a fort, accidentally. Sorry :(

• Fuuuuuu
    Should have read this before turn. Tried multiple times to kill @NiGHTS‌ units. Oh well. That armada headed my way is toast, not a single worry about me. I've got 2 subs, 1 battleship, 2 privateers, 1 bomber, and 2 destroyers. As soon as I loosen up the rest of their "navy" I can send in help to the southern cities.

It'll be slow progress for me for a few turns since I only have two real ships and one frigate, but I'm not in any danger. I'll oh-so-satisfyingly sink a few more boats with my sub and my battleship/artillery will help pound anything that tries to get close.

My production is insane right now, but unfortunately I can only build one unit per turn.

@NiGHTS said:
    I think I scared America into building a fort, accidentally. Sorry :(

S'cool, that's just my artillery platform.

• Usually these games quickly progress in to super production and limited resources which is I think why we all need to keep gold in mind. It becomes the only way to get city state resources and extra units.

Garg
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Get off my Island, Robuts!

Basil

Who's next, looks like @PirateNinja‌ is moving to the north end of the map (his due east) - is that the plan?

• I'm done with their northern cities for now and I've moved to the equator where I intend to take out 1 city traditionally and nuke/snipe the rest.

Then I'll meet up with Gargoyle and we can all finish off what's left :D

edited November 2014

I built Neuschwanstein because it's pretty.

- mad king of 'murica.

PirateNinja

Also @NiGHTS‌, I believe you still have a rifleman chilling out over by me.

Someone let me know where to send my paratroopers and artillery trucks next.

I lost some boats to who-knows-what because of the lame notification system in hotseat, so my progress has slowed.

I could use some help with the yellow guys south of me, as I think they may have been sniping me with planes and subs. Depending on the turn, they have too many fighters for my bombers to do anything, and I only have two battleships left.

En route. I got some subs that can help investigate the mystery of the missing boats, also.

Garg

I get to watch the computer take it's turns after the end of mine - it's typically land-based artillery sniping ships off the coast and zeros finishing them off. I'll move a carrier over that way and leave my zeros in intercept mode.

Garg

@GHoosdum‌ I offered a trade of your 1 silk for my 1 copper since silk will put 'Murica into we love the king day.

Everybody else: I just realized I needed some aluminum so I can upgrade my tank, and later for planes. Does anyone have some to spare?

• Coincidentally, copper will put Nukes'n'sticks into We Love the King status too.

Also, I have a few extra Uranium. If anyone wants some, send me a trade request for it with nothing offered from your side.

• @NiGHTS‌ I loosened them up a bit for you.

Garg

Can you load the save, @Basil, or is it still borked?

• BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian

It's borked, been reverted already and tried over and over with no joy.

TBH we were just cleaning up so I lack the motivation to spend any more time trying to salvage it.

Dickbots IV anyone?

Garg