Mayday.us - "a Super PAC to end all Super PACs"

2»

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Am I dreaming or isn't this why we don't talk/allow talking politics? Maybe I am crossing the streams.. dunno.

SignalBuddyJGHoosdum
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2014

@Ryder said:
    Am I dreaming or isn't this why we don't talk/allow talking politics?

I see this as pretty apolitical, or at least non-partisan. This seems more akin to posting a pledge drive for X that is fighting Y that we all agree is bad, but instead of people either contributing or abstaining you get trolled, repeatedly, and then get a 4-part snarky takedown post when you respond to the trolling.

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

The end result is the same, people are hot under the collar because opinions.

@Ryder said:
    The end result is the same, people are hot under the collar because opinions.

Folks find ways to express opinions on Icrontic every day without being jerks about it.

• The big post I made was not a response to you, but instead snarkasm who asked for it even after I knew it wouldn't be received well. It was essentially me defending my opinion and explaining it because you more or less called me out as an assuming smart ass troll, which you have just done again more or less.

• @Linc said:
    Folks find ways to express opinions on Icrontic every day without being jerks about it.

I made one comment in poor taste which was meant to be funny, I've apologized sincerely for it twice in public and once in private. I'm not being a jerk.

edited July 2014

postscript: fwiw, we hugged it out.

This discussion has been closed.