Crusader Kings II Giveaway

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

Paradox Games has been so kind as to donate some Steam Keys for their game Crusader Kings 2. If you are interested in checking out this game and would like a key there are only two requirements. One you must be a registered member of Icrontic and two I would like you to draw me a picture (using whatever means you wish) and post it here as to why I should give you one of the keys. The more lulz the better. Charge on!! CK2 is a really awesome game and I'd love to have more people on Icrontic to have it and possibly get a MP game or two sometime.

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

LOL. Crusader Kings is a completely separate franchise from Hearts of Iron. It's a radically different game. CK focuses more on creating a family dynasty rather than focusing on warfare like HoI does.

• IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian

Crusader Kings 2 is fucking awesome, married one of my sons to the princess of Sweden and then killed off all the other inheritors to the throne, next thing you know Sweden has become the newest colony of the Kingdom of France.

The politics and intrigue, at least once you understand them make for a really incredible level of depth and forces you to think ahead and plan. Do you risk discovery to send assassins after those who would inherit before your own family or play the grudges of families against one another in the hopes that they'll wipe themselves out? Maybe you simply wish to wait it out, after all the only inheritor to the throne is getting rather old and his last child died at a young age from pneumonia, his wife similarly is too old to have children and his prospects of marrying to a young princess or noble are getting slimmer and slimmer as you play the bachelor game and arrange marriages between the other dynasties.

Hell one of my most successful plots (Throne of England) took something like 200 years and three dynasty rulers to pay off but when it did holy crap!