HC, 7/10/14

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian

So, I understand we're missing MAINTANKJIMMY for all heroic content and SUPERHEALERRYAN this week and the next. @Celsh has agreed to take over tanking for heroic content on an alt, but needs time to gear her tank. So there are a few ways Thursday can go down:

1. @pragtastic‌ comes with us for HC on Thursday, and I take the other tanking spot for now, while Hydrar and Brocklee heal. I'm only at 555 and Brocklee at 559, so we'll need to focus on easy stuff - we can probably knock down Protectors and Norushen, but Immerseus is likely out.
  2. @pragtastic‌ doesn't come with us for HC on Thursday, leaving us with only myself to tank heroics - and my gear is only barely up to par for it. Unless there's a geared tank I'm forgetting, I'd scrap Thursday.

Now, as for HC in the FUTURE:

I'd like to focus on it on Sundays only and keep Thursdays for any optional early shit. For now, Sunday's being reserved for GARROSH SUPER HAPPY FUN TIEM FARMS YAAAAAAAY, but once we're done with that, we'll move Sunday to progression. For future HC, once Ryan is back and @Celsh‌ is geared, the healy-tanky roster should even out nicely. So no worries there.

Anyway, RSVP, will ya?

Comments

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Might be able to make it tonight after 7:30 est

• CelshCelsh Member

Speaking of gearing my tank, my friend's guild needs a warm body this week and I'm going to see if they will take Klei, for some gold and possibly favors. So I can get some normal gear for her. Since we are not doing normal as a group it will be possibly the only way she will get normal gear (till she has the gear to pug normals.) Unless you want me tanking H's in lfr stuff =P. That group runs Sunday so if they take me I can't go with you guys on Kleio (it would be at the same time)