What are you listening to?

Comments

• MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited September 2006
    Soil - True Self
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Currently listening to it on launch.com, trying to decide if I want to buy it.

Coldplay - Yellow
  • zero-counterzero-counter Linux Lubber San Antonio Member
    edited September 2006
    Aki Misato, Kimi ga Sora datta
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited September 2006
    Bowling For Soup - Last Call Casualty
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    shwaip wrote:
    Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Currently listening to it on launch.com, trying to decide if I want to buy it.

Coldplay - Yellow

Buy it. The whole album is worth it. Well, except the Violent Femmes cover. That one I could do without.
  • edited September 2006
    Presently Creed, Greatest Hits CD.
  • zero-counterzero-counter Linux Lubber San Antonio Member
    edited September 2006
    Hazel Fernandez, Number One
  • osaddictosaddict London, UK
    edited September 2006
    Randall & MC GQ @ AWOL London March 1993 :)

I wonder who if anyone will know or appreciate these kind of sounds?!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Rockstar - Nickelback
  • edited September 2006
    fatcat6 wrote:
    Rockstar - Nickelback

I love that song!:Rocker: My daughter turned me on to Nickelback about 6 months ago and they really rock! :thumbsup:

Presently listening to a Pink Floyd compliation I put together of Live renditions of all the songs they played at the 1994 New Orleans Superdome concert, which I went to. Presently listening to Shine On You Crazy Diamond.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    muddocktor wrote:
    I love that song!:Rocker: My daughter turned me on to Nickelback about 6 months ago and they really rock! :thumbsup:

Presently listening to a Pink Floyd compliation I put together of Live renditions of all the songs they played at the 1994 New Orleans Superdome concert, which I went to. Presently listening to Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

Nickelback will be in Kansas City next sat. (16th) with Chavelle, Hinder, Hoobastank...I cant wait.:thumbsup:
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    fatcat6 wrote:
    Nickelback will be in Kansas City next sat. (16th) with Chavelle, Hinder, Hoobastank...I cant wait.:thumbsup:

wanna buy me a ticket, PLEASE!!!! I love all of those bands:Rocker:
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    I saw Hoobastank once. They were okay. Pressure 4-5 stole the show. Hoosbutstinks did stick around to sign autographs though, which is always a nice gesture ('twas a small show in Deep Ellum). I'll give them some respect for that.

I also saw Nickeback once. Terrible live show, all except for an early non-sucky version of "Figured You Out" that was pretty cool (this was before The Long Road was released). Something on the album version is definitely missing, maybe it just sounds overproduced. Nickelback would sound better in lo-fi.
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited September 2006
    Norma Jean - Amnesty Please
  • msbcmlmsbcml Kentucky
    edited September 2006
    Soul Asylum - Promises Broken
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Nickelback was here last weekend I think.
    Peter Gabriel - Hum Drum
  • Dude-GuruDude-Guru St. Louis, MO
    edited September 2006
    Modern Day Zero - A.S.A.Y.L.M
  • edited September 2006
    csimon wrote:
    Nickelback was here last weekend I think.
    Peter Gabriel - Hum Drum

Yeah, the night that I came in from the rig, unfortunately. Otherwise I would have tried to make the concert.
    edited September 2006
    Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

No one comes to enid...I have to drive almost 2 hours to see anybody, teh sucks. I've only been to a few concerts. The latest was katt fest where I saw Korn, and some others. Pretty good show. Just wish I lived right there so it wouldn't be such a hassle to go see someone. Chevelle is someone that I definitely want to see. I wanna see hinder too, but they are a local band, so it shouldnt be so hard.
    edited September 2006
    Chevelle does really well live, I saw 'em twice last summer. Hinder....sounds just as gay live as they do on the radio.
    edited September 2006
    Thrice - Image of the invisible

Nightwolf wrote:
    Chevelle does really well live, I saw 'em twice last summer. Hinder....sounds just as gay live as they do on the radio.

I think they are a good band. I like them. I have a hard time understanding why some people dont like them. Although, I listen to all types of rock. And they are definitely not heavy. which doesnt bother me, I listen to everything from Mozart to some pretty heavy stuff indeed. I also listen to some rap. I guess I have a diversified taste in music, depends what mood im in.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Hello Saferide - The Quiz

This chick is cool. The song is catchy. What more could you want?
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    The other day I was thinking, "wouldn't blues be a lot better with a big band?" Heh, I need to get out more.

Calvin Owens (and His Big Band) - Hot Burning Fever
    No one comes to enid...I have to drive almost 2 hours to see anybody, teh sucks. I've only been to a few concerts. The latest was katt fest where I saw Korn, and some others. Pretty good show.

I went to Kattfest in 2001. Staind headlined, and while they weren't bad, the venue had deteriorated by then. It was at the Zoo Amphitheater, and the organizers thought we'd enjoy getting hosed down with water for hours and standing in muddy puddles. I had made the mistake of getting up to the front by the barrier, which I was smooshed up against as soon as Staind came on by a horde of drunken, muddy flesh extending 100 yards back. For the record, Cold was way better than Staind. Mr. Lewis was just a wee bit too stoned to play his simple chords correctly.
    edited September 2006
    Gargoyle wrote:
    Mr. Lewis was just a wee bit too stoned to play his simple chords correctly.

lol
    edited September 2006
    Bury Your Dead - House of Straw
    edited September 2006
    Killswitch Engage - Holy Diver
    edited September 2006
    Rammstein - Help me(translation)
    Nonpoint - Bullet with a name:grr:
    edited September 2006
    Burn the Priest - Bloodletting
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    the tubes- she's a beauty
  • edited September 2006
    3 Doors Down - By My Side

I just decided to listen to this band on Napster on a whim and liked what I heard, so I'm presently downloading and listening to "The Better Life" album. Tunebite will get it later. ;)