Icrontic Raid Calendar

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited January 2016 in World of Warcraft

The in-game calendar sucks. Most people don't see notification, many don't pay any attention to it, and it's generally shitty.

We are moving the game calendar to Google Calendar. This gives people the opportunity to subscribe to it on their phones/desktops/whatever and should be more functional.

The most important thing:

If you are invited to an event (raid, etc.), PLEASE RSVP, whether or not the answer is yes or no or maybe. It's really difficult to plan for raids and figure out who we're pulling in or whether or not we need to find pugs if people don't bother to RSVP. The last few raids we've been reduced to calling or texting people, which just takes time.

THIS is the new official Icrontic raiding / event calendar for World of Warcraft. PLEASE subscribe using whatever method suits you.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=13eog0coioj921gvepsot50e34@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Please share your gmail address with me and Myrmidon (Mirste) via ICPM, so we can put you on the invite list.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

If you are invited to an event (raid, etc.), PLEASE RSVP, whether or not the answer is yes or no or maybe.

^^^^^

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Paging:

@MikQuattro‌ , @Celsh‌ , @Cull‌ , @Susurro‌ , @Hydrar‌ for email addresses

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2014

paging @Myrmidon‌ to look at their profile page for gmail addresses. All but @MikQuattro‌ already provide this info :D

(though it is good to check that it is a good email to reach them at rather than one they use for potential spam)

edit: also, why no psychic? I thought we talked about this. Also, psychic is a weird word. psy-chic.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Saving my place for the xpac.

I would normally go ahead and use the email addresses from user profiles, but there's no guarantee that these are the email address that people use for their gcal.

• HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian

I'm out 10 & 14 Sept (vacation).

Wednesdays are good in September. Sundays are 50/50. October onward I'm solid.

Reserving Hydrar for Icrontic.

Will PM Dan my gmail once I get off mobile (Vanilla forums won't keep me logged in to PM on mobile - very frustrating).

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I'm out for Thursday 9/11 due to a work thing.

I've updated the raid calendar invite list, removing inactive raiders and updating it with our newer members.

Sazbean

Changes to the calendar for 2016:

• Moved the raid nights off the main Icrontic calendar so that people who don't play WoW won't be constantly annoyed (and thus unsubscribe)

The Icrontic WoW Calendar is here:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=13eog0coioj921gvepsot50e34@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York