Raid plan - 9/18/14 and 9/21/14

MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von PuttenhamCalifornia Icrontian
edited September 2014 in World of Warcraft

Work on H Immerseus with a voteskip option, or focus on a farm-week of bosses 2-5 + iron juggernaut?

Raid plan - 9/18/14 and 9/21/14 11 votes

H Immerseus for sweet sweet progression
45%
primesuspectTiberiusLazarusRyanFodderCelshCull 5 votes
Go straight to H protectors and steamroll for sweet sweet loots
54%
RyderMyrmidonTushonHydrarmidgaSwirly 6 votes

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

You read the thing. Pick which one we should do.

H Immerseus has plenty of gear people need, and it's the next step in progression.

Bosses 2-5 are easy pickins, and running them will really cement our sha of pie routine in our brains. Plus tierpieces.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

9-21: I think the CA trip might stop me from raiding. (probably @TiberiusLazarus‌ and @Myrmidon‌ as well)

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Immerseus. Dem sweet Trinkets

Bump for visibility!

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian

If I'm actually gonna jump in with y'all on these, I'd rather it be on something y'all have down to start with. Will quite likely be out for the 21st though.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

LoL, we would be split down the line. Given that we will have new members and are likely out for the 21st, ( at least 4 of us now) I'd be willing to change my vote to get down as much stuff as possible on Thursday - starting with protectors.

I think the best way to do this will be to eliminate votes for people who aren't here the 18th (which we'll figure out when raid starts). If it's still very split, we can probably stand to run six or seven high-momentum attempts on H immerseus before moving forward; that way we'll at least have a little bit of work done on him.

If it's highly skewed one way or the other, we'll just do whatever the majority thinks. I know there's still more than a few nonvoters! :)

I feel like with all the absences coming up (four people on the 21st, possibly two on the 25th depending on @CannonFodder‌ and @TiberiusLazarus‌ 's flight plans), any work we put into H immerseus will have a lot of time to get rusty...