ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited October 2014 in World of Warcraft

Just in case you don't see it on the calendar:

TIMES:

9 PM EASTERN
8 PM CENTRAL
7 PM SERVER
6 PM PACIFIC

1) HEROIC Blackwing Descent as guild. This should unlock GUILD Glory of the Cataclysm Raider for Icrontic. REWARD: Dark Phoenix mount. Purchase for 2400g from guild vendor UI.

2) Next we'll be going to NORMAL Throne of the Four Winds, completing "Stay Chill" for 1st boss -- this should unlock Glory of the Cataclysm Raider for many people. REWARD: Drake of the East Wind.

3) Switch to Heroic and finish Throne of the Four Winds. This will get more people towards Glory of the Cataclysm Raider.

4) Go to Heroic Bastion of Twilight and complete. This will get more people towards Glory of the Cataclysm Raider.

At all times we will be working on the boss-specific achievements for anyone that might need them.

NOTE: People missing both the Heroic Conclave of Wind AND Stay Chill achievements will need to repeat Throne of Four Winds again on heroic to unlock the Drake of the East Wind. These achievements, unfortunately, cannot be done concurrently.

See you there!

RahnalH102

Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited October 2014

So you know, a guild member doesn't' need to participate in the guild achievement in order to access the reward. When the guild completes the achievement the reward is unlocked for ALL members in the guild shop. Whether you have the gold and the required rep with the guild is on your own efforts.

I also may not make this since it's on my Dad's Birthday.

Thrax
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Good point. Forgot about that. Edited OP.

• I will be there...:)

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited October 2014

Wish I could. Stuck out of town for work.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

We couldn't pull enough to go forward, unfortunately. I guess there were okay reasons for that.