Herald of the Titans

Anyone interested in leveling toons to 80 for the Herald of the Titan's achievement? Once we're all settled into WoD, of course.

For anyone who hasn't experienced Ulduar, it's great. Especially if you're not facerolling it at 90.

Comments

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

yes please

• I got this title on an alt, and I will tell you I had to get raiding gear on my alt 80 to do it. Maybe the stat squish made it easier?

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

No thanks, but good luck!

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited November 2014

I just now read all the way through what this entails.

Yes. Yes please. However, because my time is extremely fragmented right now, I won't be available to cast-and-crew this. I will be available to assist with raid calls and the actual fight, but getting 10 together, setting deadlines to be 80, setting up the ulduar farming runs - that's all you guys.

I have a druid at level 20 right now that could conceivably be 80 with a little coaxing, and would be available for whatever role you prefer. Unfortunately, my rogue just passed 85, or she'd be prime candidate.

The way I see it, this is a project for @MikQuattro‌ , @RahnalH102‌ , or @primesuspect‌ ...amirite?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Not really interested in leading it, but if a warm body is needed, I can server transfer my 74 mage, level him to 80, and be available.

Welp :D

For those who are curious as to why there's been so much guild activity lately: This is happening. We've got a 10-man team gearing up 80s for this achievement. Many of us have role-swapped (for example, I'm a Holy Paladin who will be healing lulz), and there's a fresh level of excitement that is shaking people out of their end-of-WoD boredom.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

After we get this down, I imagine we can swap one or two of the core people out for anyone else that wants the achievement. I'm working my ass off to get BiS gear for my SWEET LEVEL 80 FURY WARRIOR so that I can assist in carrying.

You'll need an 80 toon if you're gonna do it, though, so get there.

• SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA Icrontian

If you need anyone else, I have a few 80's still. After thanksgiving, I'm totally free and in!

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Working on my priestie -- getting there :)