End of MoP Family Album

I took this screenshot of my character just as a gee-whiz thing, as something I could look back at later. It struck me that perhaps it would be cool to have a thread here on Icrontic, sort of an MoP character snapshot album. A little bit of history, as it were. Please post a screenie as I did and feel free to add whatever images/info in addition that you want to.

:)

TiberiusLazarusJBoogalooprimesuspect

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Just out of curiosity, why do you have your lower-level dagger in your main hand? Am I missing something with my rogue?

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

He doesn't, the armory is F'd up there. His health is only 12250 for one (really 79.4k). His main hand is 570, offhand is 569

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Armory is wrong about the ilvl of the blade, which is why it was in my offhand. 569 is the current ilvl of the BOA.

I think the 12k health is base health without armor, but I'm not sure since Mik shows 88k.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

It'd explain why you die every five minutes.

Rydermidga
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

The Armory is showing the final ilvl of the weapons once you reach level 100.
    All the purples, many points! FOR THE HORDE!

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

• I decided to go a different way, Here's are the four I raided this expansion with Icrontic.

Kleiowen, Klei, Celsh, Kleiessa
    Ele/Resto Shammy, Prot Warrior, Resto/Bear druid, Disc Priest

TiberiusLazarusAalonz
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

That gnome looks quite confused.

edited November 2014

Boy, I sure am glad that the new models don't make headgear look fucked up clipping through your hair. "Lolol fuck your transmogs" - blizzard

Also, the armory gives you a really good view of your shield, apparently.

Aalonzmidga
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian

I'm a little late, but since I'm sitting in queue, I figured I'd get my quick snapshot in. :)

Awwwww dude Laryana looks boss as hell. That is the perfect facial expression.

Blizzard, y u make me look so bad?

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

...not very photogenic...can someone edit out the redeye?

midga
  • SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2014

Maejah in ret form -- looks pretty cool, imo. She's either pissed or constipated... Have to grab a tank version when I can login again :(

Also, Maejah and Mirste are twins, heh.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Can't see Maejah behind her HUGE tracts of... I mean shield....