Mythic Garrosh

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

@Celsh and any others who have downed Mythic Garrosh (I think you're the only one?)

I plan on spending the last two nights before WoD trying to get a mythic Garrosh kill on Kethark. I think my ilvl is high enough (579) and I know the fight like the back of my hand except for phase 4 which I've never seen.

I THINK I'll be able to get into a pug group without having to buy a run. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'd be down.

• I hate to say it but you might want a fake app'ing a guild a lot of guilds are super full and people are trying to get into that last mythic for a chance at the mount. Paying for it might be easier.

• If you want to make a pug and pug mythic I would totally be up for it, on Wednesday.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

I'm in so long as we do it before I need to go pick up @TiberiusLazarus‌ (11:30pm ET)

Chooch
  • CelshCelsh Member
    edited November 2014

As for phase 4, 75% of guilds have half the group on one foot and the other on the other half. A debuff, called Malice, is put on someone usually someone who has no idea what they are doing. When you have the debuff you get a circle around you. First thing you do is run between the two groups. Then you want to envelop one group for a tick then move and envelop the second group for a tick and back and forth until the debuff is off. You want to stand inbetween the groups if you have it, so you are not walking to far to envelop people. After two of these there will be a huge amount of ground aoe. Avoid ground bad and avoid stacking and run to where ever they are putting the boss for 2nd position. You should end up badck on the same leg you were on, then you to do the malice dance again. If you get an iron star following you you need to lead it around slowly then run it into Garry, this should not be an issue if you didn't stack up when the ground aoe starts.

Drawing a picture for Malice for you:

If someone in the raid gets more than a tick of the malice (well 2 depending on their gear) EVERYONE DIES <- SERIOUSLY. That is why you do the malice dance.

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2014

@Celsh said:
    A debuff, called Malice, is put on someone usually someone who has no idea what they are doing.

#raiding

HeroRahnalH102JBoogaloo