Raid Summary 12/07/2014

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

WE'RE BACK!

Congrats IC on our first Warlords of Draenor raid night! Here's what we accomplished:

Normal Kargath: DOWN
Normal Butcher: DOWN
Normal Brackenspore: SEEN
Normal Twin Ogron: SEEN
Heroic Kargath: DOWN

For most of the night we had a full 30 people. The turnout was awesome, the fights were fun, we saw progress, and lots of people got mad loot.

We one-shot the first two bosses, but began struggling on Brackenspore with his advanced mechanics. After several wipes, we decided that we had seen enough and went on to check out The Twins (INSERT BOOB JOKE HERE). After seeing the twins bounce around a bit, we decided to go back and down Kargath Bladefist on heroic for loot, which we did after four attempts.

Raiding is back!

MAGICChoochJBoogalooHero

Comments

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

WOOOT!

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Such a good time :D

• SusurroSusurro Dubuque, IA Icrontian

I got 2 BOE's to drop! But all for you guys, I equipped them instead of selling them. :thumbsup:

More deeps! (and healing probably)

TiberiusLazarusRyderRyanFodder
  • HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian

thats awesome guys! i wish i could have been there, but ive been dealing with some rough ISP issues. :(@primesuspect, i guess im gonna have to move to ICHQ ;)

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

We miss you Kelly!

Hero
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2014

@TiberiusLazarus A little D&D reference but it fits.

primesuspect
  • That's my secret. Worgen form IS my wild shape.

• HeroHero formerly known as XGPHero Icrontian
    edited December 2014

@primesuspect said:
    We miss you Kelly!

i miss you guys too! ill be back, i dont want to get into details on here, but suffice it to say i am having a disagreement with my ISP (coughnetneutralitycough) and i have been talking to them daily to resolve our disagreement. ill be back on as soon as i get things squared away.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

JBoogalooRahnalH102RyanFodder