Bottle vs. Draft

2»

Comments

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

@Cliff_Forster said:
    Karma - I just know the InBev purchased the brand they moved the brewery and ruined it. I thought they moved it to St. Louis but I stand corrected.

Actually I think it was owned by InBev bought by Anhauser-Busch and then InBev later merged with AB.

• @d3k0y - @fatcat introduced me to Boulevard unfiltered wheat a few years back. I drink it when I can find it, and I'm not a huge fan of wheat brew typically. I find many to be heavy on citrus (which is fine if the bitter is there to balance, like the grapefruit notes in a good IPA). Others tend to taste like stale bread with little body. I do like the Linenkugel Sunset wheat, that's not bad, but Boulevard unfiltered wheat is perfect. It's a nice light body wheat beer without being too citrus or too earthy for it's own good. Pairs well with a good steak or fish dinner. My favorite wheat brew by a mile.

http://www.boulevard.com/BoulevardBeers/unfiltered-wheat-beer/

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

gonna have to check that out

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian

On tap is the best. It sure brings back the memories for me too. When I was a little kid I would go to the VFW with my gramps and the smell of old beer on the floor just permeated the place. Then all the power line and swimming hole parties with a couple kegs in ice in the back of a pickup back in the high school days. It's a wonder I'm still alive.

• oni_delsoni_dels Drunk French Canadian Montréal, Québec. Icrontian

local draft is pretty much da best.
    but since i'm always broke, bottles it is most of the time (or homebrew)