The Favorite Pub Thread....with pictures.

aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politicoIndianapolis, IN Icrontian

Hey Guys,

As you may know, I have a pub near me that I go to, without fail, here in Indianapolis, Indiana. It's called the Red Lion Grog House in the Fountain Square district. It is an all-ages welcome place that serves great food and drink. I will upload pics as soon as possible so that you guys will know what it looks like if ever you're in town. So I am wondering, where is you favorite place to go and have a cold one, whether it be beer, wine, or harder (whiskey, bourbon, etc.)? If possible, post pics of the place as well. Hope to hear, and hopefully see, where you like to go for good alcohol (and/or food).

aspieRommel

Creeperbane2

Comments

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

I've been thinkin of startin one of these for the longest, never well, stopped being lazy.

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian

http://www.cloakandblaster.com/

If only i wasn't a broke-ass teacher I'd frequent them more often.

• Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2014

http://redliongroghouse.com/

Here is the one for the Red Lion. If only I wasn't a broke-ass college student I'd frequent them more often.

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

The pub at ICHQ is pretty nice.

MAGICCreeperbane2UPSLynxcola
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian

Ladyface Ale Companie in Agoura Hills, California is my absolute favorite place to go for a drink. I once lived 10 minutes from this brewery and would pop in for a couple pints once or twice a week.

Ladyface is my favorite microbrewery in the US. Their beer is phenomenal (and quickly making major splashes in the LA area, despite only being in business for 3 or 4 years). But outside of their beers, it's a tight knit little alehouse with a passionate community of craft beer fans who come because they appreciate good, fresh beer. It's a quaint and comfy little place that's decorated in art nouveau pieces and serves locally sourced everything. one small detail that I really love is that they only have two small TVs that are rarely on, so you don't get sports and all that mess. This place is just about the beer and talking to the person sitting next to you at the bar.

I refer to it as my sanctuary, and I frigging love visiting there when I can.

(that's the co-founder Dave personally giving tours. Super cool guy)

And the view outside ain't bad either: