Expo 2015 Homebrew :)
Some people start thinking about Expo around the time tickets become available. I start during the current Expo because :beer:
Anyway, I've been brewing for Expo 2015 pretty much since returning from Expo 2014 and should start having some real results soon. So far here's what is in production...
- Cherry chipotle mead. Should be around 8% ABV. If it's anything like the first batch you'll probably have to fight for one.
- The same Dark cider recipe that didn't quite make it to the official Day 1. Be careful - it's 14% ABV and doesn't taste like it.
- Sour cider. It's far more tame than previous batches at 5.25% ABV. It's not quite ready for a tasting yet, but it smells really good.
- Primesuspect's Perfect Coffee Porter
- Another in the line of mystery brews.
- Unaltered mead. Turns out it was about as popular as the cherry chipotle variety, so it's another split batch.
And now for the planned brews, all of which are making a return appearance:
- Lincoln's Hoppy Ending - brewed and fermenting almost ready to bottle bottled
- Honey Ginger Saison - brewed and fermenting almost ready to bottle bottled
- Bobby Miller Light ran out of time