Expo 2015 Homebrew :)
Some people start thinking about Expo around the time tickets become available. I start during the current Expo because
Anyway, I've been brewing for Expo 2015 pretty much since returning from Expo 2014 and should start having some real results soon. So far here's what is in production...
- Cherry chipotle mead. Should be around 8% ABV. If it's anything like the first batch you'll probably have to fight for one.
- The same Dark cider recipe that didn't quite make it to the official Day 1. Be careful - it's 14% ABV and doesn't taste like it.
- Sour cider. It's far more tame than previous batches at 5.25% ABV. It's not quite ready for a tasting yet, but it smells really good.
- Primesuspect's Perfect Coffee Porter
- Another in the line of mystery brews.
- Unaltered mead. Turns out it was about as popular as the cherry chipotle variety, so it's another split batch.
And now for the planned brews, all of which are making a return appearance:
- Lincoln's Hoppy Ending - brewed and fermenting almost ready to bottle bottled
- Honey Ginger Saison - brewed and fermenting almost ready to bottle bottled
- Bobby Miller Light ran out of time