WoD Challenge Modes: Let's DO them!

2»

Comments

• TadarranTadarran Cleveland Member

are we still going tonight at 9pm est?

• CullCull Member

No, Mirste won't be able to make it.

i am busy during icrontic raid times, and 8-11est on tues/thurs. anything else is fair game

• CullCull Member

Well, I suggest we try tomorrow, either during the afternoon or in the evening. C'mon- it just feels right... just go with it... it's me, Casper.

@primesuspect @Myrmidon @RahnalH102 @Tadarran

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

Tomorrow is acceptable to me. I am free starting at noon PST (so 3pm for you eastern suckas).

Which dungeon would you like to do? Pick a nice easy one to get gold on, and we can all watch a video and read a guide beforehand. I'd love to get the gold transmogs!

• CullCull Member

They all have their challenges, and I'm not sure which is considered the easiest for CM... I find Skyreach to be pretty smooth. Let's plan on that, and let's plan on around 3pm EST (the only time to go by).

• CullCull Member

Also, with the group we have up, it looks like I'll be tanking. Can we confirm so I can finalize my set?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Tomorrow I will be out of town for I-don't-know-how-long, and don't know if I could meet that time.

And I'm still so far behind you probably should just not consider me a viable option till I can at least que for LFR.

I don't mean to destroy our plans, but i've got some family over from out of town right now. I'll be able to get on and stay on around 5 or so.

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

We should probably plan in advance... we're all too old for 'tomorrow' to work anymore. :(

We can talk about this before raid tonight :)

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

I am possibly interested in this depending on when :)

• CullCull Member

Unfortunately, the originally planned team has decided to put this off for the time being, due to scheduling conflicts. I am, however, always up for working to put together five folks and give it a go. If anyone is interested and has time to dedicate, feel free to message Cull (Cull#1728, Cull-Bronzebeard) in-game.