Destiny

TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug MePottstown, PA Member

Hey guys sorry i haven't be active in awhile been really busy with starting my own business and finally i can start seeing the light at the end on the dark path of starting a business... But back to the reason of this post... I have been heavily gaming in destiny on the PS3 and would like to see if there is any others out there gaming on destiny on PS3... It gets a bit boring gaming with other people without mics or they don't know what they are doing.

primesuspect

Comments

• pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

If Destiny was on PC, this forum would be all about Destiny.

Choochgeorgehprimesuspect
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I have Destiny on the PS4

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Yeah we're just, in general, not a console gaming community. I'd love to play Destiny, but I'd have to get up from my PC and that doesn't happen.

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

I also have Destiny on PS4 but haven't felt drawn to keep playing through grind.

• TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug Me Pottstown, PA Member

i know most of you guys are PC gamers just see if there is any other console gamers out hiding.... @Church4252 is the PS4 really living up to all of its hype?? i was going to upgrade then last minute decided not to do it

• TweakDragonTweakDragon Sitting In The Sweater That Hug Me Pottstown, PA Member

@Tushon the grind is pretty brute specially when you get the legendary engram and get it decryption just for it to be a mote of light