Apr 9

sonofgodssonofgods Houston TX Member

Hello everyone. Im am sorry if I had do something to a afend you. But Apr 9 I will be performing the world first jrtoc color guard for the Astros and I want you just to be apart of it. And something I do outside of gaming. I don't know any of the details. Or anything. I'll try to update when I am. Its the opening game for baseball.

HeroCliff_Forster

Comments

• KarmaKarma Likes yoga Icrontian

LET'S GO TRIBE.

Chooch
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Nice!

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Cool.

Is this going to be televised?

• sonofgodssonofgods Houston TX Member

@primesuspect yes I don't know what channel thought. Not yet. Game is around 2

Well if you find a Youtube or embeddable video link on a local news site or whatever, share it here

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited April 2015

@sonofgods said:
    Hello everyone. Im am sorry if I had do something to a afend you. But Apr 9 I will be performing the world first jrtoc color guard for the Astros and I want you just to be apart of it. And something I do outside of gaming. I don't know any of the details. Or anything. I'll try to update when I am. Its the opening game for baseball.

You didn't offend me, I was just bustin your chops and @Thrax is no fun.... Is there no trolling on Icorntic anymore? Did we all have to grow up!

Going on a big league field is pretty awesome. Hope you had a good time.

• sonofgodssonofgods Houston TX Member

@primesuspect they are sending us a DVD so I do plan of posting it for you. Sadly u can see me a lot. I had the US flag and it cover my face :'(.
    @Cliff_Forster there can be trolling. I just read his first and it made me upset and everything else was just. Idk. XD its all cool. And I had a great time. My nerves was shot after tho. XD I'm not a fan of being in front of people. And there were ALOT of people looking at me