Comments

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian
    edited April 2015

Goodbye Fox. It was nice seeing you again, though I rarely used you.

Also, this is already looking pretty final for WoD. Do you think there will be anymore WoD past 6.4?

Oh and a placeholder entry for on of the bosses says
    "Don't look so smug - I know what you're thinking, but the cinematic was merely a setback."

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

We were just talking about it last night during raid; this certainly feels like the end of WoD. Short expansion!

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

3.32% Shaman nerf. Worst patch ever.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

Blizz did say they were wanting to go though expansions a bit faster. Namely to avoid having nearly a year of the final patch before the next expansion.

Still have Gul'dan and Grommash to face, though I have a feeling that Gul'dan might be finished off during the finale of the legendary quest, and who knows what they could do with Grommash. They said he was supposed to be the final boss of the expansion but there doesn't seem to be much threat after this 6.2 patch. He could also be in the legendary quest finale, which, story wise, would seem to be the final fight if you need materials from the final raid to finish it.

Ugh now I'm thinking about all the possibilities instead of working on a paper. Such a horrible student.

According to the most recent WoW video, it looks like maybe Grommash might become a reluctant ally against Gul'dan.

I did see that and one theory I thought of along that line was that Grommash is in the final fight, maybe being controlled or something, but turns to our side mid-fight and basically re-enacts his final fight from Warcraft 3.

• 6.2: Rise of bear.

primesuspectRahnalH102TushonRyanFodder
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Also: there better be MFing flying mounts in 6.2.

Chooch

Hell yes! I love the idea of doing old-school dungeons that are challenging.

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

Bears need no more buffing.

Chooch
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

New PTR Patch notes from April 17th http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/18539917/62-ptr-patch-notes-april-17-4-17-2015

Some needed changes to crafting:

General

New Ranks for Warlords Crafted Items
        Two new ranks of upgrades have been added to Warlords Crafted items, "Mighty" for rank 5 at item level 700, and "Savage" for rank 6 at item level 715.
        Crafting the new upgrade items requires Felblood, a new reagent that can be obtained through the Barn.
        The new recipes can be purchased from visiting Garrison traders.
    Upgrade Item Consolidation
        “Greater” rank 3 and “Powerful” rank 4 upgrade items have been consolidated together. A rank 2 upgrade item can now be used to upgrade a Warlords Crafted item to rank 4.
            For example, Burnished Essence can now upgrade a rank 1 leatherworking item to rank 2, a rank 2 item to rank 3, or a rank 3 item to rank 4.
        Rank 3 and 4 upgrade items can no longer be crafted and existing items have become unstable. These unstable items can be used to create the appropriate rank 2 upgrade item and refund the materials used to craft it.
            For example, Greater Burnished Essence can now be clicked to create a Burnished Essence, 50 Burnished Leather, and 10 Sorcerous Water.
    Warlords Crafting Material Changes
        Greatly increased the output of the following crafting materials created through a daily cooldown.
            Alchemical Catalyst
            Burnished Leather
            Gearspring Parts
            Hexweave Cloth
            Taladite Crystal
            Temporal Crystal
            Truesteel Ingot
            War Paints
            Sorcerous Air
            Sorcerous Earth
            Sorcerous Fire
            Sorcerous Water
            Savage Blood
        A number of recipes that use crafting materials created through a daily cooldown now requires less materials.

Jewelcrafting

Added a new Immaculate tier of gems of epic quality that provides +75 bonus to a given stat.
    Players can unlock the ability to craft the new gems by completing a short questline that starts at an Arakkoa encampment as soon as they enter Tanaan Jungle.
    After completing the questline, Jewelcrafters can craft Versatility gems. To unlock additional gem recipes, players must find or purchase Gemcutter Modules from various sources.
    Jewelcrafters also have a chance to learn one of the new recipes each time the Gemcutting Construct crafts a gem.

You know how I know you're a storage nerd?

You put RAID in all caps lol

ThraxRyderRahnalH102Sazbean
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

YEP! Every damn time.. :shake:

Some things to note visually: Some Normal level and higher weapons from Hellfire Citadel will be updated models from notable Burning Crusade raid weapon models. The Conquest gear will also be modeled after the PvP gear from BC.

Nice comparison here.

Also, costumes for Pepe:

Aww yiss!

• ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian

I want this