Missouri (2)

2»

Comments

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN Icrontian

Home

Before I continue, I want to make clear that I will get the rest of my Royals vids up soon.

Earlier this morning, I left KCI and returned to Indianapolis. On the flight, I had some time to reflect on my trip to KC.

From what I had seen, KC is a pretty cool place. Granted, I only was able to scratch the surface of what KC had to offer, but from what I saw, I am expecting a lot for the next time I return. Believe me, I will return. ( @Creeperbane2 , don't make a MacArthur joke. Wasn't aiming for it.) I had a great time there, even though I was not able to do a lot of what was suggested (18th & Vine, Nelson Atkins, Union Station, and especially, the barbecue.). I hope to return soon when I save up enough money to be able to make another trip. Hopefully, I'll be able to go on my terms as well as have good lodging and tour guides (looking at you @Koreish & winfrey, if you guys are able and available.) In summary, KC has a lot more to offer for me than I was able to see this go-around, but I will return to see what else it has in store for me.

Until next time....

P.S. Next time I do a journal like this, I'm going to do it in vlog form because it is so much easier than to write everything out.

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian

Glad you had a great time in KC. It's not a bad little cow town after all ;) Hopefully I will be around next time you visit.